anyone watching 1 06 n park

Off topic, tonight was the first time I went to the movies in about a year. I never seen so many middle school kids rocking fake j's. Bogus colors, clearsee through jays, it blew my mind.

interesting, i dont watch the show anymore since AJ & free but when i did, i would always notice people in the crowd rocking heat.

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

Julissa was a bad chick...id bukkake that
laugh.gif
i dont know about that but i'd defiantly smash in aheart beat

Originally Posted by BallinB

Off topic, tonight was the first time I went to the movies in about a year. I never seen so many middle school kids rocking fake j's. Bogus colors, clear see through jays, it blew my mind.

damn, thas really sad dude, those clear joints kill me, as for bogus colors, its crazy wat ugly horrible CW the bootleggers come up with

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Off topic, tonight was the first time I went to the movies in about a year. I never seen so many middle school kids rocking fake j's. Bogus colors, clear see through jays, it blew my mind.

damn, thas really sad dude, those clear joints kill me, as for bogus colors, its crazy wat ugly horrible CW the bootleggers come up with

yeah i went to this carshow saw black./red clear 8s and black cement 3s with the cement cracks red it was soo corny
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yeah i went to this carshow saw black./red clear 8s and black cement 3s with the cement cracks red it was soo corny
smh.gif
have you ever seen black cement Vs
hideous
and i loved when free turned around too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

smh.gif
have you ever seen black cement Vs
hideous
and i loved when free turned around too
pimp.gif

EYAH actually terrible quality they look soo ugly

i too co sign that i havent watched 106 in a minute...and lmao at the "she can get it with no protection" comment...gotta strap up these dayshomie...for some reason tho i see alot of cats rockin fake 11s...iono if they tried be cheap and got played off ebay or just from a "jordan dude"sellin js on the side of the street...

As soon as I seen him in em I said they were fake.Although most fakes soles are yellow his were icey but the shape of em were off imo

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Those are def fake. He a Houston dude, most of these clowns were fakes like they stuntin on a nig
Co-sign. I'm down here in Houston, too and ppl here sport fake everything like its going out of style. I've seen it all from clearSpiz'ikes to all red 11s
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom