Anyone watching the Mars rover entry stream?Edit: Its landed! First picture on mars uploaded

Thanks for the link

That job seems chill and interesting. The people with the headsets on who are overseeing everything I mean. I don't know what they are actually doing, but it seems cool 
laugh.gif
. One of those guys even has a mohawk.

Last edited:
I hope NASA finds something new while on Mars...I wish NASA would have another trip to the moon.

can we get some HD pics for once? like photos that can prove/disprove the anomalies that are always found in mars pics. Damn near everyone got 8mp cameras in the US, NASA should be filming mars in 1080p and 3D and make like a BBC planet mars special

From the resident NT NASA Employee i say :smokin

I obviously had zero to do with this im in finance and accounting but all the scientist here are gitty little girls today (Goddard Space Flight Center).

But I wish normal civilians understood really what just happened. How difficult this really is/was. Congratulations to the human race this is one incredible accomplishment. Pure human ingenuity, it's truly incredible what we can do.

Honestly, I don't know why we care about mars? It's just going to be another humungus sphere of rock. And we will all be disappointed, again. I don't doubt theirs life, but just not in our solar system...

Back
Top Bottom