Anyone willing to give me 80 cents in paypal?

Hook him up!

If someone is desperate enough to make a thread asking for 80 cents then 20.

Thats enough for me to say give it to him!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Scam
nerd.gif
Dudes gonna log on paypal and see $500 gone
laugh.gif

Get a job!! I need my house payment, car payment, phone payment, and food money for my family too. So, get a job before you start buying shoes that youdon't have the money for.

Thanks my dudes. To those that hooked it up, you have partial ownership in these:
a8c15e4f743fbbe511534427340a6c70c2d2edf.pjpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

LOL you Bum A!! (person)

whats your paypal eaalto? i got you.

Good lookin' out man, I needed that money real bad.

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Get a job!! I need my house payment, car payment, phone payment, and food money for my family too. So, get a job before you start buying shoes that you don't have the money for.
I do have a job and I do have money but when I transferred money from my bank account, I was short a little bit and I didn't want to waitanother 3-5 days for 80 cents to transfer from my bank account to my paypal account.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i swear, if i'm 20 cents short on something. i'm gonna hate you for the rest of my life hahah.

payment sent homie.

we nt fam.

edit: well it looks like you have an extra $0.20 haha. merry christmas.
I was gonna send it...its cool that you did...
people stingy as hell with money nowadays
smh.gif

it's just 80cent

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Thanks my dudes. To those that hooked it up, you have partial ownership in these:
a8c15e4f743fbbe511534427340a6c70c2d2edf.pjpg

Damn...u might as well eat those...them $$+$+ is cooked...

Originally Posted by eaalto

Can someone PayPal me $900? I went a little overboard with Christmas spending and my American Express bill is about $3,600. I only need about $900 to pay it off in full. Please, anyone, your help is greatly appreciated.

I dunno why, but this has me dying over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait until it clears then. Don't buy something if you don't have the funds. My best advice I can give.

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Wait until it clears then. Don't buy something if you don't have the funds. My best advice I can give.
Good lookin out fam

DwyaneWadeO, thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Now this is going to sound very embarassing but I did not take into account the tax that Paypal charges when sending money so I am now 8 cents short. would anyone be able to send me 20 more cents to cover that cost. Thanks NT!

laugh.gif
e-Bum
laugh.gif
Richer than a regular one in 2010.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Now this is going to sound very embarassing but I did not take into account the tax that Paypal charges when sending money so I am now 8 cents short. would anyone be able to send me 20 more cents to cover that cost. Thanks NT!

http://www.youtube.com/v/DRbBhfG4tig&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/DRbBhfG4tig&hl=en_US&fs=1&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth was that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Now your asking for too much

I know that it's asking for too much but I'm desperate. I just won a pair of OG XIVs and I am so close to owning my first pair of Jordans ever. I just don't want something like that to be adeciding factor.
how much you paying? I'll sell you my pair of OG XIV's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom