Anything on SALE Thread

agility sale 19-22, receipts were from rockwell office, probably items came from stadium and sports warehouse so probably last march items were exclusive from nike park.

went there before 6pm, not crowded at all since its a Thursday, not much apparel only jackets, few tees, no bags.

Originally Posted by isleevePH

spotted kobe v - eggplant and white/del sol @ 50%; wolf-grey/black daring-red @40%; hyperdunk; [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aj;[/color] lebron mostly at 40-50% off.
do you happen to know what AJs in store? spotted some AJ2 candy pack? TIA 
wink.gif

not keen on sizes, was asking only for sz11 for the eggplant but only wolf-grey has that. I only remembered jordan rare air and 3 others.

^This is from the Agility sale, right?

I'll try dropping by tomorrow morning, I'll update as soon as I can.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular that you think would end up in a warehouse sale.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^This is from the Agility sale, right?

I'll try dropping by tomorrow morning, I'll update as soon as I can.

Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular that you think would end up in a warehouse sale.

^ yo bro.. see if there are am90 laser blues or am95s in a size 9.. will try to drop by in the afternoon tho.. thanks..
smile.gif

just drop by and got some lunarwood @ 2697 cool grey-black-volt cw.

spotted kobe v - eggplant and white/del sol @ 50%; wolf-grey/black daring-red @40%; hyperdunk; aj; lebron mostly at 40-50% off.

am90, am1, and am95 around 1900 - 2500.

nike free, structure running shoes - 3k above

pacquiao trainer 1.2 anthracite cw sz 11.5 - 2300
any other cw of the lunarwood bro?

You guys have info if they accept credit card payment at Agility Sale? Info is much appreciated!

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

You guys have info if they accept credit card payment at Agility Sale? Info is much appreciated!

i think so sir... since they did accept cc payments the last time around... i hope they still do this time 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donmega

the other one would be the brown-plum cw, they also accept EPS but i've used credit, would be nice if they've offer installment but I did not asked anymore.

n

Originally Posted by donmega

the other one would be the brown-plum cw, they also accept EPS but i've used credit, would be nice if they've offer installment but I did not asked anymore.

n

thanks man!

Originally Posted by deewaxx

spotted kobe v - eggplant and white/del sol @ 50%; wolf-grey/black daring-red @40%; hyperdunk; [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aj;[/color] lebron mostly at 40-50% off.
do you happen to know what AJs in store? spotted some AJ2 candy pack? TIA 
wink.gif
any notable j's there?

Originally Posted by maronandlando

where there kobes in size 11?TIA

wolf-grey cw but its 40 off, i was planning to get the eggplant cw since it's 50 off only sz12 was available.

...wear something comfortable, the place is very hot!

^^ Agility update:

ZKV in store:
-- white del sol 50% off (size 12 left)
-- egg plant 50% off (size 12 left)
-- wolfgrey 40% off (size 8 and 11 left)

AJs:
-- lotsa AJ shirts in white and black FSR (40% off)
-- AJ 1 anodized green 50% off
-- AJ rare air purple 50% off

some backpacks just arrived earlier today. spotted LBJ VIII Witness big backpack (P1,998)

HTH

^Less than P700 if I remember correctly

There were also compression shorts, tanks and shirts for P450-P600 a piece.

No padded pro combat tanks and shorts.
Lebron 8 V1s are at 40% off only.

Most of the stocks that were available since the first day had additional 10% off today.

Back
Top Bottom