Anything on SALE Thread

Originally Posted by sliqmik

dropped by the sale, arrived 930 and surprised there was a line. got in around 1015.

place was packed, lots of balikbayan boxes with different prices (600-2000). most of the shoes were dirty, you just have to look for "cleanable" pairs
smile.gif
)

here's what i got:
huarache light burst cool grey - 1,5
orange presto - 1,5
jordan 2k9 black/white last pair - 1,5
air max 90 ladies - 700

notable shoes i saw:
air max 90 current flywire - 2k
zoom mvp - 1,5
terminator hi tokyo (too dirty) - 1k
trainer 1 seersucker (too dirty) - 1k
Rip City 2k5 (too dirty) - 700!

pwede pang xmas gift haha, garapalan ibang tao, palakasan pa sa pagpasok.
did they clean the items for this flood sale?i mean like for the shoes, do they have their boxes pa?or were they that dirty and as is? wow, inever imagined that they can mark the prices of the shoes as low as 1k per pair.hihi. the zoom mvp x is one darn great steal!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Update on the Globe Platinum/SSI sale:

Lotsa Gucci stuff but there were TOO MANY people. I was there at exactly 9am and there were about 200 folks crammed at Greenbelt4. It seemed like a Greenhills tiangge. Seriously. Lotsa banging chicks too though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Other stores on sale: Burberry, Ferragamo, Tod's, Bottega, and the rest of the SSI brands in Greenbelt 4. No Kenneth Cole, A/X, Diesel and other SSI brands not found on Greenbelt 4.

Also, I'm not so sure if they're strict with the Globe Platinum subs. For sure you can look at the stuff but I don't know if they ask for the Globe Platinum card at the cashier.
is this a one day sale only? how much were the prices for the ferragamo goods?

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Update on the Globe Platinum/SSI sale:

Lotsa Gucci stuff but there were TOO MANY people. I was there at exactly 9am and there were about 200 folks crammed at Greenbelt4. It seemed like a Greenhills tiangge. Seriously. Lotsa banging chicks too though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Other stores on sale: Burberry, Ferragamo, Tod's, Bottega, and the rest of the SSI brands in Greenbelt 4. No Kenneth Cole, A/X, Diesel and other SSI brands not found on Greenbelt 4.

Also, I'm not so sure if they're strict with the Globe Platinum subs. For sure you can look at the stuff but I don't know if they ask for the Globe Platinum card at the cashier.
is this a one day sale only? how much were the prices for the ferragamo goods?

yes one day sale. sorry but i didn't bother checking prices coz of the commotion. besides, i couldn't feel the air-conditioning due to the number ofpeople inside GB4.

went to trilogy boutique this morning.. lotsa good buys.. i was able to buy 4 pairs.. go there if you have time
smile.gif

^ 4 pairs of what? im not familiar with trilogy boutique. what do they sell there. pics?

tnx for the link. i like the boat shoes. how much did you pay for em? and what size? they kinda look big compared to your other purchases.

they were size 9.5.. the other 2 were size 9 and the creatives were smaller because they were for my wife...

I'm not sure what items will up but if you're in the place you can check it out...

SM Megamall Shoes and Bags Sale!!!
February 19-21 Megatrade Halls 1 & 2

Originally Posted by soul228

I'm not sure what items will up but if you're in the place you can check it out...

SM Megamall Shoes and Bags Sale!!!
February 19-21 Megatrade Halls 1 & 2
dude ilan percent yun discount at anu yun mga brand ng shoes??

I heard from a nike park staff that there will be a sale at the warehouse of agility.

50%-70% off on all items (august'09 below) according to him, didn't hear when will it be.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

I heard from a nike park staff that there will be a sale at the warehouse of agility.

50%-70% off on all items (august'09 below) according to him, didn't hear when will it be.

sir where is this warehouse sale located? thanks

Adidas' Anniversary sale ends today I think. When I bought my Forums and Supernat Creators at the beginning of the month, the people there told me that it was for the whole month of Feb.

^yup, it ends today. too bad I wouldn't be able to cop a pair of Commader LT D.Howard even on a discount because Nike and Kobe stole my money this month
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom