Anything on SALE Thread

mad.gif

^went to planet sports rockwell today, no inlines, was hoping to get that 30 off,men

^best to have called the shop first before walking in. could be possible shoes have been sold before your visit.

^best to have called the shop first before walking in. could be possible shoes have been sold before your visit.

^maybe il just wait on that mall wide sale at moa, damn! hope there are kobe inlines at sports central or toby's that are discounted!

Yeah SMBicutan will start its mall wide sale from Oct 1 - 3.. will drop by and share some updates for noticeable kicks

Anyone knows where to buy HD 2010 @ 5999php?
happy.gif

Nike park Sta lucia's HD 2010 CW White/blue @5999php only but the size available is 10".

My size is 10.5" or 11"..

TIA

Originally Posted by tsinelas30

Anyone knows where to buy HD 2010 @ 5999php?
happy.gif

Nike park Sta lucia's HD 2010 CW White/blue @5999php only but the size available is 10".

My size is 10.5" or 11"..

TIA
Planet sports at trinoma sells the HD 2k10 at 6,200 Lakers CW

smacoct101daysalefinal.jpg

not a sale but it would give you points to use on sports central or the upcoming nike stores Sm will put up on their malls...

Sports Central still is On Sale.. 3rd Level of Megamall - Bldg B near Atrium (Correct me if i'm wrong)...

Nike Presto on Sale at Nike Park Glorietta at Php 3,1xx if anyone's interested. L and XL sizes still up.

available @ PARK paseo de sta rosa(@ 40% off):
-air jordan ii silver anniversary;
-air jordan vi motorsport;
-air jordan spizike black cement

kinda late but Rustan's and SSI Citibank sale ongoing at the Forum PICC until tomorrow (Sunday). 11am - 9pm

You don't need to be a Citibank cardholder to get in. Stocks are so-so but that's relative. Lacoste, Zara and Gucci are among the best-selling brands.

Back
Top Bottom