Apparently, GTA 6 will have the map of the United States. CRAZY!

gta dc 
pimp.gif
 pulling capers for politicians 

on a side note I wish they made a video game for oceans 11

Last edited:
people dont want to leave major cities in real life, why would they do it in a video game

hope they focus on game play and not pointless extra land 

They need to have actual cities and landmarks. Like on midnight club back in the day when u driving around certain cities u see certain landmarks. I use to always choose Detroit on the free roam and ride around pointing **** out.

They do have landmarks in them though. They just don't call them exactly what they are in real life, and usually they don't call them anything. But they're there. The Playboy mansion comes to mind from GTAV.

To me, a lot of the fun is playing in a fictitious world that you know is modeled after a real city and finding the Easter eggs that identify it as that city. Making it realistic would kill that vibe IMO.

Zestlanta = GTA version of Atlanta
Gotta keep it realistic right?

And I'll def have my squad from Holland in Liberty City make moves and set up shop in Nebraska and flood the streets. Bring that money back to LC and break bread.

wasn't this the rumor two games ago? that's ok op, i actually thought a giant space craft would fill the sky somewhere over the us back in 2012...we all believe silly crap sometimes.

We need a San Diego and Tj GTA. Make Sd add a lil bit of Arizona. Add Mexico. Put in the negative stereotypes of Mexico, Lawlessness. Kinda like Red Dead Redemption. :wink: p.s. make me a character.

Last edited:
Red Dead Redemption > GTA V now that you mention it.

Straight up.
Tell that to R* who has completely ignored RDR. No next gen version upcoming and no PC version for the last gen game that people even sent petitions for a release. Don't know what R* has against that game. Would look beautiful on next gen

Straight up.

Tell that to R* who has completely ignored RDR. No next gen version upcoming and no PC version for the last gen game that people even sent petitions for a release. Don't know what R* has against that game. Would look beautiful on next gen

praying to the gods, both the old and new, for any info at e3.

We need a San Diego and Tj GTA. Kinda like Red Dead Redemption. :wink:

Straight up.

One of the most interesting stories in a video game I have ever seen. Something about it kept me hooked, John Marston :pimp:

I still think GTA V is a better game because the gameplay for RDR is annoying, but that story is waaaaaaay more memorable

This has been speculation since Vice City and San Andreas dropped. I could see multiple cities with means 9of travel being involved.

They need to have actual cities and landmarks. Like on midnight club back in the day when u driving around certain cities u see certain landmarks. I use to always choose Detroit on the free roam and ride around pointing **** out.

What are you even talking about, they DO have real landmarks :lol:

Last edited:
U should be able to fly to multiple cities and see different land marks. If I go to NY I see historic buildings, go to Vegas and hit the strip, hit up Venice beach or go to Florida and ride past Disney world.

U should be able to fly to multiple cities and see different land marks. If I go to NY I see historic buildings, go to Vegas and hit the strip, hit up Venice beach or go to Florida and ride past Disney world.

Yeah this is a must if they're thinking about doing the entire U.S. Have them pt the statue of liberty, grand canyon, golden gate bridge, etc.

Would be dope if they put the main land marks like you mentioned and seeing them as you fly over :smokin

great lakes would be cool.  chicago, milwaukee, detroit, cleveland, buffalo, toronto, and maybe even pittsburgh for a mission or two

There has never been an attempt to duplicate the map of US or US cities straight up in any GTA game. It's always been parodies of either New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas, along with parody names for those cities. It's obvious what cities they were portraying, but they never made it blatant to an extent that they tried to copy-paste a map of a city. In other words, this story is b.s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom