Apparently Saigon Thinks He's "DOIN IT".....Guess again....

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

he got 2 benzes, even if they leased thats still $. they wasnt no bs c class base models. and so what if he got a condo.

he doin suttin right if you ask me. no hate from me. he needa drop an album though
Same thing I was wondering, dudes come here to hate like the Klan.

I dont think thats a S550...its either a S63 or an S65....Or it might be an S550 with an AMG body-kit and AMG rims.....who knows...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You od'in on that fitness critiquing

i just dont see the hate

son got bread, fly whips, his own spot, an he got time for the gym.

sounds like an ideal lifestyle if you ask me.

Your missing the point. He putting these videos out like he just dropped when his album has a TBA next to the release date. !$$$%% don't care about hiscars, drop an album.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Your missing the point. He putting these videos out like he just dropped when his album has a TBA next to the release date. !$$$%% don't care about his cars, drop an album.

im not gonna debate that point...................its almost like son despise rap now but he just wanna show the streets how he livin. i wonder if his boy TruLife gonna do the same with that 300k he got from def jam to leave
laugh.gif

if he has to resort to puttin out stupid vids like this to release his album, then so be it. im just wondering when he is going to announce the new deal hehas.

Back
Top Bottom