APPLE EVENT JUST STARTED!!!!!!!

First time I've ever watched one of these. This is so lame
laugh.gif

Holding out for something Dre related
they called him on stage from the mac computer to demonstrate how you can make/take calls from your mac. problem is...they showed dr. dre's number unknowingly. idiots. instantly shows the lack of privacy with that gimmick lmao

they called him on stage from the mac computer to demonstrate how you can make/take calls from your mac. problem is...they showed dr. dre's number unknowingly. idiots. instantly shows the lack of privacy with that gimmick lmao

yeah because you know we all display our laptops screen on 100ft projectors to mass audience every day.

yeah because you know we all display our laptops screen on 100ft projectors to mass audience every day.
no smart*** but many of us do have people around us when we receive calls. so the number of the person calling popping up on ur screen might cause concern for privacy. especially if someone else is on your computer. point being,... a famous persons phone number was just accidentally released in a demo as an oversight. if dre's number wasn't protected in a demo, yours wont be in practice.

no smart*** but many of us do have people around us when we receive calls. so the number of the person calling popping up on ur screen might cause concern for privacy. especially if someone else is on your computer. point being,... a famous persons phone number was just accidentally released in a demo as an oversight. if dre's number wasn't protected in a demo, yours wont be in practice.

you think that was dr dre's personal phone number? Do you realize cable companies have set top boxes that do the same thing? Have you heard of caller id? Have you heard of disabling a feature?

Anyways pretty good update for ios 8.

Your thought process is all types of ****** up. Take a breath and some time to think.

What if the number was just for conference purposes...thinking too much there

yall not thinking. then again maybe you dont have any numbers in your phone that need to be kept private. i personlly, DO. so me being on a computer and a number that NEEDS to stay private pops up on the screen...is bad. doesnt matter how or why. its bad.

yall not thinking. then again maybe you dont have any numbers in your phone that need to be kept private. i personlly, DO. so me being on a computer and a number that NEEDS to stay private pops up on the screen...is bad. doesnt matter how or why. its bad.

Disable the feature. Clearly it isnt for you.

that is correct. apple isnt really for me. im watching to see new tech and hardware of which there apparently is none. but in my industry with apple being pretty much the standard, alot of these features wont work for us

If only we had phones, and the app had options and settings and such.
it goes beyond that. i dont like apple because they steal from everyone else and call it innovating. also, what u get for the money doesnt add up. but thats just me.

Then why are you here?
laugh.gif

Inb4 "it's a free country" "is an open thread"
incorrect. i answered that earlier. i wanted to see new hardware and technology. gotta keep tabs on the industry. but theyre not showing anything "new" at least thus far. i thought theyd at least show the new iphone or something.
what makes you qualified to determine innovation?
websters dictionary.
[h2]in·no·va·tion[/h2]
noun \ˌi-nə-ˈvā-shən\

: a new idea, device, or method

Last edited:
WWDC 2013: Announcement recap (Mavericks, iOS 7, iTunes Radio, and new Macs)

If only we had phones, and the app had options and settings and such.

it goes beyond that. i dont like apple because they steal from everyone else and call it innovating. also, what u get for the money doesnt add up. but thats just me.

Looks like a hater post. You seem mad at them for being successful. If consumers want to buy their stuff so be it. No one is forcing them to.

Back
Top Bottom