Apple Laptop

Im a college student and I need a laptop for cheap! I'm looking at some older dells & Ibook G4 which i have absolutely no background information on.... Somebody please drop a comment to help me get the most for my money
pimp.gif

Im a college student and I need a laptop for cheap! I'm looking at some older dells & Ibook G4 which i have absolutely no background information on.... Somebody please drop a comment to help me get the most for my money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

pimp.gif

youre better off getting a Netbook.. specs are extremely outdated. 

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

pimp.gif

youre better off getting a Netbook.. specs are extremely outdated. 

iBooks are very outdated.

get a macbook, you can probably pick up a 1st gen for $300-400 on CL or eBay (maybe cheaper)

if you have a little bit more money to spend, check out Apple's refurbished store. the laptops are thoroughly inspected so don't be discouraged by the term, refurb.

iBooks are very outdated.

get a macbook, you can probably pick up a 1st gen for $300-400 on CL or eBay (maybe cheaper)

if you have a little bit more money to spend, check out Apple's refurbished store. the laptops are thoroughly inspected so don't be discouraged by the term, refurb.

What's your budget? don't get an ibook, i'd only cop one at this stage to get os familiarity/troubleshooting.

What's your budget? don't get an ibook, i'd only cop one at this stage to get os familiarity/troubleshooting.

op get a macbook, why spend money on  a pc when later on you gonna a macbook anyways. 

op get a macbook, why spend money on  a pc when later on you gonna a macbook anyways. 

i've become that predictable huh.

frown.gif

anyway, don't get an ibook, they're run like crap. even for apple that's old hardware. either get a macbook, or go for something windows if you want the most for your money.

i've become that predictable huh.

frown.gif

anyway, don't get an ibook, they're run like crap. even for apple that's old hardware. either get a macbook, or go for something windows if you want the most for your money.

Back
Top Bottom