Apple Mac pro Connects. VOL can any one help?

Whats up Niketalk Fam. I need a connect on Mac book pro. Can anyone help me get one for the low? not really trying to pay retail. can anyone help or anything like that.

trolls go away lol

what is your price range? You can buy used off ebay/craigslist. You can probably get education discounts on them if you're in school

If you're looking to buy a brand new one you won't get any substantial amount off. I used a couple of coupons including a Best Buy coupon that came in a moving package from USPS. Paid just shy of $1,200 for a 13" 256GB Mid 2014 Pro. So if you're looking for a fat discount, get that idea out of your head if you want a brand new Mac. Otherwise, good luck finding a connect.

I'm going to be in the same boat in a few weeks. I going to need a mac book air for a bootcamp. Thinking about just dropping
the 899 or going to eBay route. What should I be looking at price range for a 2013-ish to newer mac book air? I'm a pc guy
but the camp requires me to purchase a mac book.

i was on the same boat and i ended up buying one on black friday from bestbuy for $899 13 inch mac book pro

You aren't gonna find anyone to hook you up online. If you know someone who deals with shady stuff it's possible.

My friends uncle recently copped a brand new one for $200 off some dude he knows :smh: I was disgusted

You aren't gonna find anyone to hook you up online. If you know someone who deals with shady stuff it's possible.

My friends uncle recently copped a brand new one for $200 off some dude he knows
mean.gif
I was disgusted
I'd have bought it and flipped it honestly. 

My friends uncle recently copped a brand new one for $200 off some dude he knows :smh: I was disgusted

I'd have bought it and flipped it honestly. 

He did

I still dont believe he got one but he was dead srs.

Just got my macbook pro 13 with retina for 11% discount. I know it sound not that big but for $1200 msrp its a big deal.. I bought a coupon on ebay for $3.

education student discount or if you have a friend at apple they get a few big discount a year see if they used theirs.

Is buying a MacBook from 4-5 years ago for $200 a good deal?

A school is getting rid of all their laptops because they're getting new ones, and they're letting the teachers buy them for $200. Don't know specs and/or model, just that it's a MacBook from about 4 years ago

Back
Top Bottom