Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The fingerprint scanner if successfully implemented is a critical step in getting into the lucrative payments market.

Imagine freeing your wallet of all of your cards, and getting rid of every annoying loyalty card from a retailer and having it all on your phone.

Yeah but also imagine being drunk and passed out and ya girl takes ya finger and unlocks ya phone and reads all the texts from a side chick. Then you wake up to all your Jordan's and clothes in bleach. Idk about that finger scanner.

Yeah but also imagine being drunk and passed out and ya girl takes ya finger and unlocks ya phone and reads all the texts from a side chick. Then you wake up to all your Jordan's and clothes in bleach. Idk about that finger scanner.
I'm sure Apple is diligently working on a fix for the .000001% of people who worry about fingerprint forgery while their sleeping.

:stoneface:

The fingerprint scanner if successfully implemented is a critical step in getting into the lucrative payments market.

Imagine freeing your wallet of all of your cards, and getting rid of every annoying loyalty card from a retailer and having it all on your phone.

and what about when someone hacks into this fingerprint and makes it useless security wise and they have all your info and cards...

i trust apple but i would never put my card info on my phone regardless if its secured/encrypted on the app/phone itself

i dont even care at this point, ill only be upset if they release a gold version because it will be played the hell out because everyone will cop that. It was cool with the 5 since you had to pay $250+ to get it done and barely anyone had it.

i want it but if everyone else has it.. meh

Wait, so T Mobile wants people to pay a extra $10 every month if they want to upgrade their phone 2x a year? :rolleyes I rather sell my phone then

Wait, so T Mobile wants people to pay a extra $10 every month if they want to upgrade their phone 2x a year?
eyes.gif
I rather sell my phone then
You're basically paying for your upgrade in increments. 

It's pretty similar to their un-carrier model with iphone, nexuses and what not.

The jump model is much better than the traditional model of upgrading.

Rather than having to wait, you can upgrade when YOU want.

Not when your carrier says it's okay for you to upgrade.

Plus it's a warranty as well.

The most notable iphone warranties are are $100. They don't cover stolen phones or accidents without some type of deductible.

So in short, jump is well worth the money.

Although selling your phone would be the better option.

is it just for security purposes or something because other than that, it seems very pointless to me

It's just another gimmick like Siri.

i own the 5 and never even touched SIRI

SRS

unless you are the laziest person in the world, i dont see the point in "talking" to the phone.

I use Siri a lot when I'm working outside my garden or other weekend projects. It's a lot easier for me to hold down the button, than to take my gloves off and search for the song manually.

I dont use Siri, havent used it on my 4s or my 5. I comes more in handy when youre in a car using it via bluetooth than anything, which is why the iOS in the Car that cars are building into their cars now will be great.

Wait, so T Mobile wants people to pay a extra $10 every month if they want to upgrade their phone 2x a year? :rolleyes I rather sell my phone then
It's pretty similar to their un-carrier model with iphone, nexuses and what not.

The most notable iphone warranties are are $100. They don't cover stolen phones or accidents without some type of deductible.

so that $10 is essentially a warranty?

and the applecare plus is hell of a warranty. any cosmetic or issue, cracked screen fron self damage you just pay $50 and you get a new phone.

got it on my phone since i spent $650 on it cash, cant spend that much and not be covered some how.

screw paying for insurance through tmobile or a company even though its great for stolen phone but meh

Wait, so T Mobile wants people to pay a extra $10 every month if they want to upgrade their phone 2x a year?
eyes.gif
I rather sell my phone then

so that $10 is essentially a warranty?

and the applecare plus is hell of a warranty. any cosmetic or issue, cracked screen fron self damage you just pay $50 and you get a new phone.

got it on my phone since i spent $650 on it cash, cant spend that much and not be covered some how.

screw paying for insurance through tmobile or a company even though its great for stolen phone but meh
From the looks of it yes. When I buy an iphone, I may consider doing that rather than getting ac+ or a squaretrade warranty. 

Yeah in the past, Apple gave me a new phone for any little blemish .. t mobile isn't with it and I don't like the fact that the only way I can upgrade my phone is if I pay $10 a month.

Yeah in the past, Apple gave me a new phone for any little blemish .. t mobile isn't with it and I don't like the fact that the only way I can upgrade my phone is if I pay $10 a month.
Are you saying that you liked the old way of upgrading?

If so, haha wut?

This thread convinced me to just buy a ipod classic... I can't justify that 128 gig price on the 5s

The Motorola Atrix came out 2 or 3 years ago with a finger print scanner/lock button...... Here comes the New iPhone with a fingerprint scanner, revolutionizing the industry.  To see whats new in the iPhone, simply look a few years back at phones you wouldn't consider because it doesn't have an Apple logo.  Larger screens, sms settings, live wallpapers, multitasking, have all been on phones for YEARS.  But hey you'll get those things eventually, when apple does it tho, its the right way. It just works... amiriteguys?

Dont come n here slandering bruh... for ur own good. U should know by now if u dont drink the koolaid apple stans cant rock with u lol. My note 2 is probably the equivalent of the i7s

Apple has taken a lot of things from Android. But what it does it that it refines them and makes them elegant. And this is coming from a current G-nex user.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My ideal phone would be to combine the features of Android with the refinement of iOS. And imo, iOS 7 is that. Now put that on the HTC One Hardware....Sheesh

Last edited:
Tbh you guys are right android is much more innovative but prior to this recent galaxy craze they were also proven to be a lot more buggy. There's also that issue of that unnecessary bloat ware you have to deal with on a android phone. I have never needed to jail break my 4s and it just work what can I say.

I won't lie I've strongly considered the s4 bloat ware and all, but I will wait till the conference and see what apple has to offer before I defect.

Props to the android community though when it comes to innovation you guys have had apple beat for almost 3-4 years now.

Back
Top Bottom