Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AT&T iPhone 7 plus > any other phone on the market

200.gif

Switched to Verizon from ATT and haven't looked back not once.

Service and connection consistency is way better. ATT I would sometimes open my FB or IG app and it just wouldn't load or it'd take like 3 minutes to refresh my feed. Haven't had that issue since switching.

They're gonna blame it on your wifi :lol:

Happened to my 6plus and it wasn't just doing it at home either, they wouldn't listen and say nothing is coming up as an issue in the system :lol:

that's what i was afraid of. wifi been working fine at home and at work for years. didn't have any issues at all until i got the new phone. oh well. i'll just make an appointment and deal with it.

They're gonna blame it on your wifi :lol:

Happened to my 6plus and it wasn't just doing it at home either, they wouldn't listen and say nothing is coming up as an issue in the system :lol:

that's what i was afraid of. wifi been working fine at home and at work for years. didn't have any issues at all until i got the new phone. oh well. i'll just make an appointment and deal with it.

how old is your router? could be an issue. happened to me a few years ago. my new iphone wouldn't connect, after upgrading my router, no issues

As far as iCloud lock goes as long as your able to "iFile" locate the Apple ID user name you simply delete file restore iPhone as new then your good

As far as iCloud lock goes as long as your able to "iFile" locate the Apple ID user name you simply delete file restore iPhone as new then your good

Bout to try this over the weekend. Hopefully it's as easy as it sounds. Charging a premium later :lol:

Bout to try this over the weekend. Hopefully it's as easy as it sounds. Charging a premium later :lol:
it can't be that easy ... Can you even use that on a phone that's not jail broken ? I mean do you just plug the phone to the computer dl I file and find Icloud file name Apple id? Can't be that simple or can it?

It's not that easy but yea, it can be done

That's why there's sellers on eBay always looking to buy iCloud locked and even bad imei phones

There's ways around it

It's not that easy but yea, it can be done

That's why there's sellers on eBay always looking to buy iCloud locked and even bad imei phones

There's ways around it

they're buying for parts or they know someone at apple that will remove the activation lock.

and yes, apple can remove it if you provide proof of purchase. it's all done through apple's servers, there's no way around it. if there was, the info would have leaked by now.

No need for an computer from my personal experience you need the "iFile" app while using the app you LOCATE the "Apple I.D" & simply delete the folder..phone doesn't have to be jailbroken to delete the Apple I.D then you will restore phone as a new iPhone... & you can also jailbreak phone "CYDIA search" iFile download app & locate Apple ID via iFile app & I repeat delete apple I.d file/folder...

Here's an a process of what I mean & I don't condone this nor is this my vid ff to 2:28 seconds -->>

Last edited:
No need for an computer from my personal experience you need the "iFile" app while using the app you LOCATE the "Apple I.D" & simply delete the folder..phone doesn't have to be jailbroken to delete the Apple I.D then you will restore phone as a new iPhone... & you can also jailbreak phone "CYDIA search" iFile download app & locate Apple ID via iFile app & I repeat delete apple I.d file/folder...

Here's an a process of what I mean & I don't condone this nor is this my vid ff to 2:28 seconds -->>

The problem is getting by the lock though... if its locked your not gunna be able to install the app or clock allow when you plug it into the computer

jewseejay jewseejay when you say getting by the lock are you meaning the lock screen? If this is the case Apple since iPhone 1st gen always updates its lock screen methods try and search "EverythingApplePro" via the TUBE he usually post lock screen hacks also the way I'm referring to is if you have access to home screen you can install "iFile" & delete Apple ID hope this isn't too confusing I've wasn't paying $200 for that service as most of us won't & I have done this process b4 not since iOS 9 haven't tried on IOS 10 the vid I posted is process I'm referring to

Last edited:
@JEWSEEJAY when you say getting by the lock are you meaning the lock screen? If this is the case Apple since iPhone 1st gen always updates its lock screen methods try and search "EverythingApplePro" via the TUBE he usually post lock screen hacks also the way I'm referring to is if you have access to home screen you can install "iFile" & delete Apple ID hope this isn't too confusing I've wasn't paying $200 for that service as most of us won't & I have done this process b4 not since iOS 9 haven't tried on IOS 10 the vid I posted is process I'm referring to
No - what he is saying that when a phone is iCloud lock - as soon as you try to enter the home screen, you can't.

Has nothing to do with a lock code.

That's why Im a little confused, cause you would need access to the phone in order to install any apps.

I doubt it's that easy. Why else would they sell it so cheap? It's basically a brick.

Everyone I know stays far away from iCloud locked iPhones.

I doubt it's that easy. Why else would they sell it so cheap? It's basically a brick.

Everyone I know stays far away from iCloud locked iPhones.

this

come on now its not that easy. Why you think the FBI went thru all that trouble to get into a iPhone 5c from the san berdino shooting. Even the big IT wigs at the FBI were struggling to crack the iPhone they ended up paying some 3rd party a crap load of money to unlock it

Last edited:
this

come on now its not that easy. Why you think the FBI went thru all that trouble to get into a iPhone 5c from the san berdino shooting. Even the big IT wigs at the FBI were struggling to crack the iPhone they ended up paying some 3rd party a crap load of money to unlock it
Apples and Oranges .....

It's not an easy process so I do apologize if I made it seem that way I was saying if you have knowledge of the "iFile app" its possible but try to stay away from those phones unless you get it for free

How you guys think the 32gb 7 will fare as far as resell? Finally gonna upgrade but I basically buy outright every year then sell my phone cash. May just pay the extra 100 for the 128 even though i'd never use that much space

Back
Top Bottom