Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone still having Bluetooth issues? My 7 Plus is currently on 10.2 and it has static or skips a second or so of the song whenever I'm using my Jaybird X2 while scrolling through the music app or texting. Tried to unpair and repair the earphones but I still have the problem
Same still having it, however, it's much better now. Still skips at times though.

Just came from a note 7 to the iPhone 7 plus ...

Been kinda "ehhhh" about it

Wifey got me an Apple watch and this thing is garbage compared to the Samsung watches..

Any advice or tips to make my stay better ?

Wifey got me an Apple watch and this thing is garbage compared to the Samsung watches..

what do you think makes the samsung watches better?

what do you think makes the samsung watches better?
Being able to customize your own face watch to almost any watch out there.. Also like how it looks like a real watch not a digital dash.. I can't seem to wear my nice clothes with it as it doesn't give a clean look rather than a real watch

Faith in Apple restored
yup, i'd be pissed. hit up apple, their customer service is usually on point

Yep speak to a supervisor or something. You should've walked out with a refurbished phone

Faith in Apple restored!

I spoke to someone a few days ago - they're always good on the phone but I've not been impressed with my local store. You always have to wait a week for an appointment and the service has been pretty crappy.

Went back today saying that I haven't been able to make a phonecall in 3 weeks since they "repaired" my battery - got the usual line of "well, it's 14 months old so your complaint is with the retailer" - I pointed out (again) that it's not because it only started happening the day they took my phone apart - and that's an awful coincidence.

He went away and came back 5 minutes later with a brand new phone - doesn't even look like a refurb. Just letting it restore everything from icloud and I should be back to normal.

Pleased with the result - just annoyed that it took 3 weeks to sort it out.

Last edited:

Is this your first iPhone?

I had a Note 7 also, but I've also had several iPhones(currently the 7 Plus). You have to be vested in the Apple ecosystem to get it.

it's not that you don't need a full charge, it's that you said you can't get a full charge

I had a Note 7 also, but I've also had several iPhones(currently the 7 Plus). You have to be vested in the Apple ecosystem to get it.

My first iPhone was the iPhone 3G and stopped after the iPhone 5 and switched to the Android family... The phones on the market right now we're currently underwhelming so I said wth il go back to the iPhone since the resale value will always be high and someone will always want to trade for an iPhone down the road.. Other than the notification center and control center everything is exactly the same from when I left...

control center / notifications on iOS is so wack compared to the androids ....

I guess I'm not used to not being able to customize anything

And this Apple watch that I got is so god dang awful haha I seriously would have returned it if my wife didn't give it to me for Christmas.. I always get the " how come you never wear your watch you don't like it " I'm always like "no I love it I just need to figure it out first" haha

Last edited:

My first iPhone was the iPhone 3G and stopped after the iPhone 5 and switched to the Android family... The phones on the market right now we're currently underwhelming so I said wth il go back to the iPhone since the resale value will always be high and someone will always want to trade for an iPhone down the road.. Other than the notification center and control center everything is exactly the same from when I left...

And this Apple watch that I got is so god dang awful haha I seriously would have returned it if my wife didn't give it to me for Christmas.. I always get the " how come you never wear your watch you don't like it " I'm always like "no I love it I just need to figure it out first" haha

Most people that have the Apple Watch have it just to say they have the Apple Watch

Which one did you get? How do you use it?

Most people that have the Apple Watch have it just to say they have the Apple Watch

This. Its an expensive redundant device.

I got my wife one cuz she " needed" one.

Before I did was curious why people have them.

So went into several Apple stores and no one said " oh its a game changer or must have cuz of x "

Tho one apple employee was completely honest when I asked her what she uses her watch for... she said " if I wasn't working her I wouldn't have bought it"

Yea it's not a button

Also don't wear gloves otherwise it won't work :lol:

It's all off touch

Yeah, I didn't know that about the button until yesterday - it's just touch sensitive rather than an actual button. Probably helps the waterproofing a lot.

With my new 6S being perfect I'm not in any hurry to upgrade - the 7 so far doesn't look that different and I have really good plug in headphones that I'd rather not have to use an adaptor with. My 2 year deal is up in a few months so I'll just change to a sim only deal and save some money the next year or so.

Man struggling to hold on until the 8 drops.

Currently love my 6, but I need a bigger screen.

Last edited:
Off topic but I copped the powerbeats 3 wireless at best buy, on sale for $150...these are nice :smokin

Rocking the iPhone 7+ so my hand was forced to get wireless earphones

Off topic but I copped the powerbeats 3 wireless at best buy, on sale for $150...these are nice :smokin

Rocking the iPhone 7+ so my hand was forced to get wireless earphones

Did you have the 2's?

Besides them being better against water I haven't seen the big difference.

Back
Top Bottom