Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully we get the 8 sooner than later. Starting to hate my 7 plus. So many issues, need to take it to the Apple Store bc no one can hear me on phone calls but I'm too lazy

GOT THE SAME ISSUE BUT I THINK I HAVE A BAD SET OF HEADPHONES THAT CAME WITH THE PHONE... I OFTEN HAVE TO UNPLUG THEM AND PLUG THEM BACK IN THEN PEOPLE CAN HEAR ME JUST FINE.

What type of things will you be doing on either an iPad Pro or MBP?

I got a iPad Pro 9.7, if your just doing casual stuff I wouldn't even get a pro and get the new iPad cheaper...if your actually doing work running powerful apps I say get the 12" pro because it has more ram and USB c port...I love my pro but sometimes I want to connect something USB and I don't have that option

I say get the MacBook lol ur covered
I'll be doing programming, website making, recording video, music, and other office activities. I'll also be using it for leisure stuff as well. So it's gonna be my personal work station.

Bro get a MacBook pro

- a web dev

I have 3 macs..but I love using my iPad mini 4..it so comfortable to be lounging on the couch browsing the web..I've been checking out the 9.7 iPad Pro..but I'm worried that it will feel huge and uncomfortable since I've owned 2 iPad minis now..I think they actually might be discontinuing the minis because of the pro..but anyway..I've become accustomed to using my tablet..I barely touch any of my macs..even was able to cop yeezys on my iPad real quick lol..the only thing it doesn't have is Flash..and I never used any of the Microsoft programs on there for school..but as far as web browsing I definitely prefer a tablet..and they are so much cheaper..my MBP cost $2100 and the mini cost me $700..I'd say if u need something for music/school/work..by all means get the MacBook but if not..the tablet does everything

I find the ipad pro, or most ipads in general to be cumbersome...it's more of an entertainment device than workstation. Of course theres exceptions to that and people who can make it work for them...but between the two, I'd choose a standard laptop everytime

The mini is clutch though to mount in the car :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
How are y'all getting around that Verizon $20 line fee? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That's the only thing holding me back

How are y'all getting around that Verizon $20 line fee? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

That's the only thing holding me back

either you got a best buy hook up or your company has a deal with verizon.

I had verizon line that i was paying for 28 a month, lost the phone and the line smh.

I'm also thinking about getting a MB Pro, but that price tag is holding me off
laugh.gif

You'll probably keep it for a while though, I've had mine for 5 years now, so you can look at it as something that will pay for itself in the long term.
If you go the Apple Barclaycard route that financing offer helps too.  

Last edited:
I don't use chrome anything.

Not mobile, not desktop.

I thought it was common knowledge that google chrome is a resource eater?

**** eats RAM on desktops, destroys battery on mobile

Last edited:
I use both safari and chrome. Haven't noticed a difference between the two regarding battery drain

Not mobile, not desktop.

It is common knowledge, but I love that sync man :frown:

Last edited:

Not mobile, not desktop.

It is common knowledge, but I love that sync man :frown:

I don't want to try and convince you to stop using what you like, because I'm the same way with safari :lol:

But if you're a mac user safari has the same sync capabilities. I think they may even be better from Mac OS to iOS

Almost everyone I work with loves Chrome though... I can't do it :lol:

I don't want to try and convince you to stop using what you like, because I'm the same way with safari
laugh.gif

But if you're a mac user safari has the same sync capabilities. I think they may even be better from Mac OS to iOS

Almost everyone I work with loves Chrome though... I can't do it
laugh.gif
Used to be chrome exclusive but apple made some improvements to safari both desktop and mobile

I do miss all of the extensions that chrome had tho, those were so clutch 

Last edited:
Yeah I think safari on iOS is perfect. Especially on the iPad.

But its really all down to Apple keeping all of their hardware and software in perfect sync with each other. And Google isn't exactly Apple's best friend, so they aren't going to make their stuff perform as well when they're putting all their effort into keeping Chrome working flawless with their own OS..

Last edited:
What's you guys favorite VPN? Not for mobile, looking for laptop/desktop but didn't know where to ask, Mac thread is dead.

Back
Top Bottom