• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Dropped my 6s down 2 flights of stairs at the World Trade Center NYC last night

No damage at all -- thanks to the Spigen CandyShell Grip case

Last edited:
My 1 year old daughter got a hold of my 6 plus. Next morning I noticed it had a crack. Had it replaced 3 weeks ago at the Apple Store for $149. Saturday it was pouring rain and I put it in my jacket pocket and ran towards the garage. As soon as I got there it flew out of my pocket and hit the concrete. Cracked again. Had it fixed again at the Apple Store and they didn't charge me. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji]

Last edited:
after 5 years my iPhone 5 finally had its screen cracked
i swear iPhones really hold up well
not sure why i haven't upgraded
my girl got her the 6s
and while i liked it
didn't make me wanna upgrade
im in for this years iPhone though

I'm very glad you mentioned that part. If it wasn't for that then I wouldn't have known how serious the situation was. Glad you came out ok.

I'm very glad you mentioned that part. If it wasn't for that then I wouldn't have known how serious the situation was. Glad you came out ok.
Thanks brother, appreciate your concern.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Running the jailbreak can get tricky. Reddit and YouTube tutorials are a good source. Don't turn your iPhone into a paperweight lol

For anyone who is jailbroken and uses Spotify, I found a tweak that gives it a light theme that I'm liking a lot. It's called Lightify
Have you tried the ColorFlow3 tweak? Changes your music app theme to the colors of the album artwork.

Finally got around to jailbreaking my 7+. Feels good man.
I see you with the Lotus theme 
nthat.gif
\

I'm gonna give the ColorFlow3 a try, but 99% of my music listening happens on Spotify 

Does anyone have soundcloud premium? Kind of hate how they added that. But then again I am not sure it affects my usage.

Running the jailbreak can get tricky. Reddit and YouTube tutorials are a good source. Don't turn your iPhone into a paperweight lol

man don't spread this false narrative. IF you brick your phone in the process you can always start it in safemode and restore to default. Just make sure you back up before you start the JB process incase you need to restore.

Jailbroken on 9.3.3 still and loving it....screen is cracked though....need to get it fixed. I am scared to use a mall kiosk guy heard some horror stories and if i take it in to apple they restore and update me to the newest software as per policy. They did it to me last time too :smh: but they stand behind their work at least

man don't spread this false narrative. IF you brick your phone in the process you can always start it in safemode and restore to default. Just make sure you back up before you start the JB process incase you need to restore.

Jailbroken on 9.3.3 still and loving it....screen is cracked though....need to get it fixed. I am scared to use a mall kiosk guy heard some horror stories and if i take it in to apple they restore and update me to the newest software as per policy. They did it to me last time too :smh: but they stand behind their work at least

You don't know anybody that can do it for you for free? My friend fixed my cracked 5S, I just bought a screen from ebay and it took him like 25 minutes to put it on. I was watching him the whole time and it really doesn't seem that hard. Anyone can do it you just gotta have the patience for it. The screen worked flawlessly also :smokin . I'll never step foot into an Apple store to fix a screen.

You don't know anybody that can do it for you for free? My friend fixed my cracked 5S, I just bought a screen from ebay and it took him like 25 minutes to put it on. I was watching him the whole time and it really doesn't seem that hard. Anyone can do it you just gotta have the patience for it. The screen worked flawlessly also :smokin . I'll never step foot into an Apple store to fix a screen.

I am such a DIYer too i was ready to by the kit to fix screens and everything and start being that guy that does it for people for a small fee :lol: but my sister had her 6S screen fixed by a dude at a kiosk and it was going haywire. Like calling random people and not reading the finger print. So i was a little nervous.

But at this point i lose like $50 bucks if i try and fail for the price of the tools and the screen...might give it a go

Oh s*** lol :lol: that's scary calling random people? I guess for the piece of mind it's worth it to go to Apple then. Just hate the fact that they will update your phone like you guys said.

Whats the latest jailbreak method? 

Haven't jailbroken my phone in years Im thinking of giving that another go 
nerd.gif

I'm still on a untethered 8.3.1 on my iPhone 5 lol. Can i still upgrade and keep my jailbreak? Im at a point where I can't even download or update my apps anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom