Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I don’t even know how to use it. My phone said my icloud was full so I log in to the website to see what was saved and there weren’t any pictures or things that would use up all the storage space.

On your phone it's under settings, AppleID, iCloud. Then at the top it shows whats used and underneath is manage storage. That will break down GB per each app/service.

I do too. It’s super annoying. I have to quit the app in order to use it again.

There’s an NT app? :nerd:

My 7 battery has been trash this past week. Takes forever to charge and then it drains really fast. Says it’s At 84% performance capacity but I don’t believe it

Also my 2 anker wires I got within 6 months both started ****ing up

Think I’m gonna use my upgrade on a new 7 maybe a 7 plus. Not really interested in any of the new Xs

My 7 battery has been trash this past week. Takes forever to charge and then it drains really fast. Says it’s At 84% performance capacity but I don’t believe it

Think I’m gonna use my upgrade on a new 7 maybe a 7 plus. Not really interested in any of the new Xs

Safari. :lol:

I’m having the same issue with my 7 plus. Literally tired of charging my phone. My performance says 86% but I don’t believe it either. Need the new lineup to drop already

I was with my buddy yesterday and Touch ID on my 7 plus still unlocks faster than Face ID on his X.

Hopefully next gen Face ID is faster cause that would annoy me.

My charger has looked like this for over a year now but still works :lol:. No clue how it got like that.

IMG_5130.JPG

Does anybody actually use any of the stock apps like iMovie, keynote, etc.? Thinking about deleting them but for some reason I keep telling myself I'll use it in the future. It's been two years since :lol:

Does anybody actually use any of the stock apps like iMovie, keynote, etc.? Thinking about deleting them but for some reason I keep telling myself I'll use it in the future. It's been two years since :lol:

First thing I delete every time. Useless imo

You guys think the 8+ price will go down after this new release? I’m prob gonna upgrade to that but I can wait

gonna have to get a new watch. still on this series one and battery life is doo doo

that X plus will be copped too

Please don’t tell me they are using gold edges w/ light pinkish back? That’s terrible.... I would have picked up if gold all the way around..

gonna have to get a new watch. still on this series one and battery life is doo doo

that X plus will be copped too

Yeah I still rock my OG watch to work—figure if it gets messed up it’s whatever. And yeah, battery life is awful. Awful! :lol:

Still rocking with the stainless S2 though. Outside of no GPS/LTE, that thing is still perfectly capable. I guess it becomes my work watch now....

Forgot I signed up for a free upgrade promotion when i switched to tmobile and copped the X

Might have to grab the new watch with the funds I thought I was spending on the Xs plus

Finally have more use for the watch, since I’m way more active than when the og watch released. I returned it after two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom