Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
they did a recent study on service speed and availability and whats funny is one service strong suit is the other ones weakness... aka either super fast speeds with spotty service, constant reliable service with slow speeds, availability everywhere but slow speeds, decent availability with good speeds but expensive and poor customer service... 

I truly believe all these companies are in cahoots, and they all planned set these standards out so that they all stay in business. 

I have sprint, but I'm in the valley. So service isn't too bad, once in in LA though that LTE be :wow:

Last edited:
I'll say this though, tmobile has been pretty solid since I switched back to them once they got the iphone(5).  Some if it has to do with how I get around customer service, you gotta know how to talk sometimes. And I'm also grandfathered into the $20 unlimited data plan. But as far as availability and service, pretty consistent and overall better than verizon (in nyc).

they also dont throttle unlimited data at all. and it includes 4 gb of tethering

Last edited:
I don't care how much better a servicer is, until they have unlimited data no throttle Sprint is my only choice.

Can you guys help someone out who's never bought an iphone within months of release day? My 4S is dying like I might not even be able to wait for the 6 but assuming I do what's the easiest method to make sure I get one when it comes out. Does Apple or AT&T do preorders?
just be on the lookout for an email from your carrier once the RD approaches.  

if you it do online youll more than likely be guaranteed the phone. 

Sprint is great where I am at. There have been a few times were I was way behind on my bill and they stood in the paint with me. I am more than happy with Sprint.

T-Mobile is the WORST out here.

I'm out of my contract with AT&T and tried T-Mobile for a month.Nothing but horrible coverage where service would drop from 4G, 3G, to Edge, and no service constantly. Where I'd end up having to power off and reboot my Iphone 5 to get any service back.

The volume when using Pandora also would be low and I had turn it all the way to listen to the music.

T-Mobile NEVER again for me.

AT&T FTW !!!!

Last edited:
just be on the lookout for an email from your carrier once the RD approaches.  
if you it do online youll more than likely be guaranteed the phone. 

They usually do pre orders a day or two after they announce the new phone. You can either go to Apple or what ever carrier you have to do it.

Obama signed the unlocking law last week Friday and I still can't find a way to unlock this 5s. I have sprint and want to leave sooooo bad to switch to Tmobile. Drop calls, spotty service, slow speeds...smh. And sprint iPhones have the worst resale value.

^^ Expect the same from tmobile unless you live in the middle of a huge city my dude. If I were still about that contract life I'd def be with sprint still.

Hoping I can get into this. Tried a samsung phone and didnt get it. Prefer the Apple layout OS so probabyl sticking with it. Have a 5 now no complaints other than battery crapped out on me and the screen shattered, applecare replaced it.

What's the price range for a single line on Verizon? I have sprint also and for the most part I don't mind the slow speeds, since I'm on wifi most of the time. But there are moments I wish the service was better when I'm not on wifi and need streaming services. :smh:

And I agree. I have absolutely no complaints with my iPhone 5. The fit in my hand is great. Does what I need it to.

But I know the 6 will be copped. Not eem gonna kid myself. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom