Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I've got the white 5, I regret it. I had to replace because accidentally put it in the washer because I forgot to take it out of my uniform pocket, the ironic part is the washer was a Samsung, but when I went to have it replaced I tried to get black because all of my iPhones have been black, the guy at the apple store said " that my phone was in the system as white, 32gb, etc..," in order to get a black one I would have to buy one. But I'll never get white again, the fun/allure wore off quick.

I've got the white 5, I regret it. I had to replace because accidentally put it in the washer because I forgot to take it out of my uniform pocket, the ironic part is the washer was a Samsung, but when I went to have it replaced I tried to get black because all of my iPhones have been black, the guy at the apple store said " that my phone was in the system as white, 32gb, etc..," in order to get a black one I would have to buy one. But I'll never get white again, the fun/allure wore off quick.
that sounds like bs... lol not on your part but what apple told you. 

white sucks

apple needs to bring back the real black, none of that space grey stuff. while space grey is nice, id prefer a real black

[thread="564981"]i still have the same incase case i bought when i copped the 4s. only other case i bought was this bamboo case i copped off karmaloop on sale. [/thread]
[thread="564981"]not taking shots and not to offend anyone but i picture dudes with multiple cases as the same dudes who wear graphic socks...im not careless with my phone at all and my case has stood up with natural wear...oh and i keep it simple with dri-fit black socks, none of that graphic stuff for me. [/thread]
[thread="564981"] [/thread]
[thread="564981"]remember i did say no offense, but just incase[/thread]
[thread="564981"]

[/thread]

None taken

how? they dont let you switch phone colors under warranty unless its changed now.. i know before what color you purchased is what you were given/

Reactions: ct3

I tried up and down, but dude wasn't having it, I was determined to walk out with something, I was asking about t shirts, key chains, anything to make it feel like a win. I drove from Corpus Christi to San Antonio to replace it because it's the closest apple store. So lesson learned, black for the win.

how? they dont let you switch phone colors under warranty unless its changed now.. i know before what color you purchased is what you were given/
i mean i know but its still iuno always seemed dumb to me... Like it affects there bottom line or something. Hell when i turned in my 5 because of problems and they had to replace with a 5s.... they were like well since there is no longer a black you have to take space grey... I mean im cool with it and all but in the back of my mind im like what would be the big deal if i wanted the champagne color?

The black phone just looks slick
glasses.gif

Did you read the article?  Tim Cook clearly stated that demand turned out to be different (read:  less) than they expected. 

Numbers?  I have no clue.  I'm just going by what the CEO of Apple said, but I'm schleep tho.  :lol:

He said the demand was lower in January. As of last month the 5c was outselling the 5S in the UK and outselling all android phones in 2 of the top 4 carriers and being no worse than the 3rd best selling smartphone on other carriers. Do the research it has consistently been a top 3 phone sales wise on all big US carriers.

You're taking one statement and trying to she it against months of other statements that are much more recent

Yep. I never saw the appeal of the white iPhones. They're for girls imo. :lol:

The black one is just sleek and cool looking. So long as you can keep it from getting scratches.

How does it being white make it a girl phone? My manager calls iphones, in general, girl phones because they're small.

I typically go for black joints myself, but if I got a g3,I'd cop the white. It's much more cleaner to me.

So if im on the verizon edge plan...i jus go in after release and trade in for the 6 no probs??

Depends on how much you've paid on your current device. You have to have paid 60% of the retail cost before you can edge up. (50% if you're on an older edge plan).

Last edited:
Yep. I never saw the appeal of the white iPhones. They're for girls imo. :lol:

The black one is just sleek and cool looking. So long as you can keep it from getting scratches.

id figure this day n age that a company like apple would invent or come up with something that is scratch proof.

the way my iphone 5 (both of em) got scratched up :smh:

my friends is even worse, its like he took a razor blade to it :x

id figure this day n age that a company like apple would invent or come up with something that is scratch proof.

the way my iphone 5 (both of em) got scratched up
mean.gif

my friends is even worse, its like he took a razor blade to it
sick.gif
theres no money in that....

How much do you guys think it'll roughly cost for me to upgrade my 5s (1 year left on contract) to the 6 on ATT?

The screen on my 5 is perfect. Scratches on what? The Backs and sides?

yes, the edge and back. i dont even drop my phone. in my pocket with my keys its gets all these little scratches :smh:

The 4 wasn't like that with the glass front and back.
I hate it though because when using it(texting surfing emailing) for long periods of time, your hands don't slide well around the back, they stick to it.
Looked better, not as comfortable to use though

My 5s screen cracked up top and they're charging $280 to fix it. Lol I might as well make the switch...

Last edited:
If you want an idea of how much it will cost to upgrade to the 6 1yr early, just call them now and ask how much it will cost to grab the Samsung 5 right now. Should give you a gauge

Back
Top Bottom