Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
01-iphone-11-pro-at-event.jpg

throw-money-away.gif

Silver is probably my favorite color out of the new lineup, followed by gold. Not seeing what y'all see in the green

Should’ve just put a new battery in my 7+. My XR is buns, can’t get used to the size even after a couple months. Was hoping for a price drop on da max but these clowns discontinued it smh

I probably should ask this in the merch by amazon thread but...
to anyone that creates t shirt designs using procreate, do I need an ipad pro or would I be able to accomplish everything on an ipad?
i'm not trying to spend that kind of bread unless I absolutely need to.

I need something tho because drawing everything and then tracing over it in illustrator after scanning it in is too tedious and doesn't make sense nowadays. any help is appreciated.

You don't NEED the pro. Check out BeeJayDeLong on YouTube. He suggests most people just get the latest iPad. There are some differences though. Pencil 2 only works with the iPad Pros (and now the new ones announced today, I think) whereas older iPads only work with the Pencil 1. You can have more layers in Procreate on the Pros because they have more RAM, but how many layers is dependent on the canvas size.

I have the Pro 11" and it is nice, but probably overkill for what I 'needed' at the time. But I like some of the aspects of the pro, to help sync with my other devices (pixel phone = usb C charger, which so is the iPad Pro - so I don't have to take multiple different chargers, etc).

they talk about the camera more than anything else
i swear i barely use my camera
i can care less

Phones unlock when you look at it and social media is a breeze to use. Probably not much else you can hype up when 99% of your buyers are pretty much sold on it just being the 11 already.

The cool camera specs most wont utilize is just the bone they throw like when you get a free license plate holder or keychain when buying a new car:lol:

Did they mention release date for the ios update and 16inch mbp?

Not until September 19th :smh:

and they're saying the 30th for iOS 13.1

They used to drop it right after the event or the day after.

Oh well, I'm on the developer version anyway

Sticking with my XR probably forever but did they mention anything about TouchID?

It’ll make a come back in 2020 or 2021 but it will be an in-screen Touch ID implementation like the one on the Samsung Note 10.

It’s hilarious how every time a new anything comes out there’s always two crowds:

The “wow can’t wait” folks.

And the nawghtyhare nawghtyhare ”my iPhone 3gs works just fine, I’m not impressed” crowd.

:lol:

What’s trade in value for a X in great condition?

Was thinking of trading in my X for the base 11. But now that I look at specs it would be a downgrade in screen resolution. X has OLED screen but the 11 is LCD still?? Smh :smh:

I know the XR has a LCD display but I figured they’d bump the base model 11 what the X had.

What’s trade in value for a X in great condition?

Was thinking of trading in my X for the base 11. But now that I look at specs it would be a downgrade in screen resolution. X has OLED screen but the 11 is LCD still?? Smh :smh:

I know the XR has a LCD display but I figured they’d bump the base model 11 what the X had.
the 11 is lcd but the 11 pro is oled

my friend just told me his X is broken. Portrait mode doesn’t work anymore and the speaker for phone calls.
Never had these issues with my 7 plus. I hope my XR is just as reliable.
XR is the goods.

That green look amazing though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom