• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
image.jpg

new case arrived :smokin

return it for one without all those flowers on it 🤷‍♂️

The last phone I preordered and got on release day was the 6 plus. After that I just ordered a 6s 23 months ago since it was only $5 a month. Wanted a smaller phone wish a new battery. Have a pixel 3a that I use for my second like. Will get phones around that size from now on.

Otter box defender $20

12 max

How long ago? Can still return if within two weeks I believe.
But this wasn't a surprise tbh. Apple even announced they were dropping at the beginning of the year as Tim referenced in his initial keynote statement.

PO

Nah, it was a few months ago. Well outside of the returns window, unfortunately. I'll likely wait to see some reviews on the M1 units and then go the Craigslist route if I feel the need to upgrade. I'm super curious to see what these Apple chips can do though.

Otter box defender $20

12 max

YOOOO PRECIATE THIS LINK🔥. COPPED.

I LIKE TO HAVE 1 DEFENDER IN THE STASH FOR HIGH ACTIVITY DAYS.

so with the magsafe magnet, if you have any of the other charging dock/stands/pad, does that mean the charging stations gon' stick to the phone when you pick it up?

Picked up an iPhone 12 a few weeks ago, blue only 64gb.. got a steal on it brand new in box (offerup).. discovered it was on a payment plan through T-Mobile after the fact with a brand new contract attached... I already have service through Verizon tho. Any options as to what I could do w the 12? I figure i'd charge it to the game, its 2020

Picked up an iPhone 12 a few weeks ago, blue only 64gb.. got a steal on it brand new in box (offerup).. discovered it was on a payment plan through T-Mobile after the fact with a brand new contract attached... I already have service through Verizon tho. Any options as to what I could do w the 12? I figure i'd charge it to the game, its 2020

Damn that seller bogus as hell for that ****! Good luck with it!

8780C86F-77EE-4754-A5D2-EB5264A21DFD.gif

:smh:

My boy got the 12 Pro, feels nice. Didnt realize its bigger than the X (phone I has before the 11 PM). If I didnt do so much photo editing and IG work I think that 12 Pro would be perfect. Was comparing IG on both my phone and his and IG/pics in general look so much better on the Max phones.

[
Otter box defender $20

12 max

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LINK! 🔥🔥
AFE38BD0-CB1E-4658-B9DF-E4CE67992A7F.jpeg

Otter box defender $20

12 max

Gooooood lookin out!!

definitely great for the price, gon' be my go to case when i go hiking

but i could fit my 7+ with a slim case inside of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom