Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
15.0.1 actually broke my Unlock with Apple Watch feature, wth??? I also lost the animation when placing the official Apple silicone cover on the phone.

MagSafe charger came in and I must say it’s a nice thing to gift someone but it’s pretty much a waste of money for me.

Do you guys think the Apple Watch SE will be cheaper once the 7 is officially released? Wanted to pull the trigger.

I always turn my radio down to 1 before cutting my the engine. I guess it’s an ocd thing
Your dial isn’t digital?
1633445455819.gif

If anyone is interested in the Apple leather cases they’re on sale for Verizon customers for $45 (vs $60) — I believe the other models are on sale as welll

If you aren’t a Verizon customer and want it let me know my store has some still in stock or may can place an order

Caved in and did the AT&T trade in, hopefully they honor the credits. phone should arrive this week. My last iPhone was an XS max been using Samsung for the last two years.

Just got my 13PM in today..Took it to ATT so they could change everything over and put on a screen protector..They have really good deals on accessories (and an extra 30 or 40% off coupon if you've recently bought or ordered an iphone)..Got 2 screen protectors, 2 anker cubes, a MagSafe charger, and 4ft cord for $108 after tax..Only had to pay the taxes and the rest went on my phone bill in interest free installments..

Scared to really use my phone cause my BAPE case is stuck in Edison, NJ with FedEx saying it's "potentially delayed"!..Should've been here yesterday..So I'm caseless till it arrives and I won't be using my phone that much..smh..

Not sure if this an iOS thing or a 13PM thing but when I’m typing, sometimes, the clicking noise has a slight delay to it..Anyone else ever had that issue?..Never did it on my xs max..

Not sure if this an iOS thing or a 13PM thing but when I’m typing, sometimes, the clicking noise has a slight delay to it..Anyone else ever had that issue?..Never did it on my xs max..

One of the first things I turn off on every phone I’ve owned with the feature

ios 15.0.1 is a fcking mess, I've had to restore my 13PM 3 times already cuz of the battery % getting stuck and not dropping. Works normally until I charge the phone, then the % freezes again. should never have updated :smh:

If anyone is interested in the Apple leather cases they’re on sale for Verizon customers for $45 (vs $60) — I believe the other models are on sale as welll

If you aren’t a Verizon customer and want it let me know my store has some still in stock or may can place an order
Isn’t there a bulk deal (case, MagSafe, 20w block for around $70)? If so I’d be interested - been looking but can’t find the Sequoia Green 13 Pro leather case.

Isn’t there a bulk deal (case, MagSafe, 20w block for around $70)? If so I’d be interested - been looking but can’t find the Sequoia Green 13 Pro leather case.

there is? Where

edit: just found it on slick deals. Too bad it didn’t include the leather case

Last edited:
If you can place an order it’d be Shipped free also? Looking for the sequoia green leather case the pro.

Yeah it said free 2 day shipping. I’m assuming I can ship from my account to any address I want lol 🤔

wish they had the green available for the 13 cuz I wanted to do something diff but for the $15 off this midnight on midnight is 🔥

Probably could have went over 48hrs no charge with the 13

full on Monday at 1230
Charged at 17% Wed morning at 730

SOT was close to 7hrs

Back
Top Bottom