Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Even simpler when I got my first iPhone and all you got was iPhone 3G/4G. Everyone had the same color same size

Paid the $200 online to AT&T waited a few days and it arrived
I still have my 3G sitting in a drawer. Phone was a tank. Angrily threw it on the floor a few times and not a scratch on it.

So they would just keep billing me on both loans until the 12 PM is paid off? (2 months)

My concern is that when I go to IUP the 14 Pro Max, it’s asking if I’m upgrading this phone. I’d assume I’d hit yes and then, like I said, just not return it and keep paying on it.

I don’t think that’s possible brodie. One phone/phone number per line. If you dont send in the old phone in within 2 weeks or 30 days, they will automatically charge you the full price of the new phone and that payment is due immediately. Just wait 2 months, or pay off the old phone, then upgrade.

I don’t think that’s possible brodie. One phone/phone number per line. If you dont send in the old phone in within 2 weeks or 30 days, they will automatically charge you the full price of the new phone and that payment is due immediately. Just wait 2 months, or pay off the old phone, then upgrade.
Hmm ok I’ll ask MacRumors..

I know that if you send in your old iPhone and it’s not repaired, they send it back and continue with your monthlies for both phones.

These dudes refuse to give us AirPods in different colors smh why I even bother

I like that Apple Watch ultra tho

where there is a will, there is a way bro. Team raw is a way of life
B3248BD2-0D71-4A56-BA26-273BC057B51B.gif

So they would just keep billing me on both loans until the 12 PM is paid off? (2 months)

My concern is that when I go to IUP the 14 Pro Max, it’s asking if I’m upgrading this phone. I’d assume I’d hit yes and then, like I said, just not return it and keep paying on it.

hit that you’re not trading it in since you’re not. just buy the new one as new

Red watch ordered.. ultra shipping times gave me late october.. will look when it hits the store

ordering two pros on friday and the pro ipods

love the updates

Per macrumors

2B69F403-C731-4660-B7B6-E377D5519323.jpeg

that’s pointless because if you never turn in the trade in the loan never closes out. so theres really no point. just buy the new phone without the trade in and leave the other loan as is. it’ll save you from apple harassing you for the trade in

Back
Top Bottom