• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks fellas.

I have time to think about it since I can't upgrade until December-ish. 6 looks nice and all, just not sure it'll be that much different than the 5.

I guess I'll pay more attention to opinions once people have in hand, and use it for a while.

Last edited:
It was smart that they kept the 16 gb, here's a lot of people that just use their phone for talk, text, and surf the web that they don't need storage.

64 gb for the same price as the 32 :nthat:

Wish we could see both phones in person before release

$100 isn't gonna kill me but I don't wanna buy the 4.7 then see the 5.5 and get mad that I didn't buy it in the first place

But it's the same price as the 32 would be... That's better IMO.
That's what i was saying i mean the 32 would have been that price tho..... i guess folks wanted a 32, 64, 128 if you already have a 32 you paid that price before (minus the 5.5 100$ up charge) if you a 16 and mad your can't get the 32GB off rip the question i have is why you have a 16 tho.....

Yeah, without an upgrade ... what idiot buys a phone without an upgrade? 
lots of people hate contracts yet keep the phone 2 yrs with that provider to feel as if they are sticking it to the man or something

where could have saved money with said contract

Last edited:

TOLD YALL 5.5 was $749...

Smh
Yeah, without an upgrade ... what idiot buys a phone without an upgrade? 
100x100px-LS-99fc71e1_2eb262b6a18cdd542c639c6d46b36ce9a4f6949a_s.gif

That's the catch

No price increase, and no alternative model like the 5c.

This is just a ploy to get people to pay $299 and forget the whole "we didnt raise the price" shenanigan.
I'm coppin that 64 gb tho
lol i know its just lol apple just so slick with it...

I don't get it tho I said a huge screen was silly the other day, I was shot down. Ya'll realized a mini iPad mini is dumb to walk around with? 

Back
Top Bottom