Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Do the Apple stores have these on display now. Tried to call but was on hold for 12+ minutes.
And why not replace the 16 w/32 and 32 w/64g. Completely cutting out the 32gb and 199 for the base 16 instead of 99 on a contract extension. I'm no longer super excited. Just meh

Last edited:
I was really interested in getting the Iphone6, but was pretty underwhelmed with the news. Why is everyone sold on the Iphone6? I was looking for two things:

Increased battery life -- It has 14 hours of battery life

Scratch resistant/shatter proof screen -- Don't have this either

Do the Apple stores have these on display now. Tried to call but was on hold for 12+ minutes.
And why not replace the 16 w/32 and 32 w/64g. Completely cutting out the 32gb and 199 for the base 16 instead of 99 on a contract extension. I'm no longer super excited. Just meh
i went by a store earlier today and didnt see much of a crowd (didnt go in) so im making the assumption that they dont...seeing as if they did there would be more then a handful of ppl lurking in the store

Apple just trying to screw over the consumer

they could have easily gotten rid of the 16gb to give consumers a better deal and buy but nah

they trying to be greedy to save those 2 cents on the cost of memory :x

I was really interested in getting the Iphone6, but was pretty underwhelmed with the news. Why is everyone sold on the Iphone6? I was looking for two things:

i kinda weary on this... if they have spent all this money on the sapphire glass and have it in stock... wth are they planning to do with it? There are rumors that they will eventually put it in later after the first wave of phones.

and the life has a more significant increase in the 6+ hell the 6 more or less is a 5s with a larger screen and a slightly snappier processor

So Tmobile and Sprint are the only networks offering unlimited everything? :nerd:

I'm still on a plan from 2011 with Verizon :lol:

i kinda weary on this... if they have spent all this money on the sapphire glass and have it in stock... wth are they planning to do with it?

The next ipad

Then on the 6S

The next ipad

Then on the 6S
id wager that but on a ipad that ish gonna damn near make the ipad price be double... if they stated that putting it on a phone would drive the price up a extra hundred dollars or so... imagine how much of a increase it would drive to a huge screen like the ipad?

i kinda weary on this... if they have spent all this money on the sapphire glass and have it in stock... wth are they planning to do with it? There are rumors that they will eventually put it in later after the first wave of phones.

and the life has a more significant increase in the 6+ hell the 6 more or less is a 5s with a larger screen and a slightly snappier processor
I saw that the 6+ does have significant increase. However, it is HUGE to me. I got small hands 
laugh.gif

How much will prices be on Tmobile? Haven't copped a pone since they stopped doing contracts. Someone please provide info

Ok....can you guys give me a quick recap of what was announced today and what the specs are in layman's terms?
I'm not a techie btw.

I saw that the 6+ does have significant increase. However, it is HUGE to me. I got small hands 
laugh.gif
can palm bball ftw... although still getting the 6.... 6+ is just a little od for me. only thing is they suppose to have 150 mpbs lte... which im like do most services even offer that speed? i know sprint damn sure doesnt lol

Cliffs: They're real big on "apple pay" which allows you to pay for stuff on your Iphone.

-iPhone 6 has a 4.7-inch screen and the iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.5-inch screen
-The smaller device is 6.9mm thick, while the iPhone 6 Plus is 7.1mm thick 
-iPhone 6 has 14 hours battery time, and iPhone 6 Plus has 24 hours
-The 8MP camera on the devices has true-tone flash, and the front-facing camera has been updated for selfies (Iphone 5s was 1.2mp on the front facing camera)
-16GB iPhone 6 starts at $199 on a two-year contract, $299 for 64GB and $399 for 128GB
-iPhone 6 Plus starts at $299 for 16GB, $399 for 64GB and $499 for 128GB

Went to AT&T and the rep told me that Apple and a few other sites will do pre orders at midnight but most likely gonna crash. Gonna go in early to place mine.

Back
Top Bottom