Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The reason I've never gone over to android is because I like the apple ecosystem. My phone works well with my computer which works well with my networked storage which works well with everything else.

Maybe if I used other OSes I wouldn't mind the switch but after a decade + of solely using OS X and iOS for almost 10, I am very much stuck in my ways.

Are you able to do a pre-order with your upgrade eligibility or are pre orders only done for people who are buying the phone itself?

Hey sorry if this has been asked already but any one have a rundown of the iPhone 6 and 6+?

Missed everything today

EDIT nvm lol

Last edited:
Hey sorry if this has been asked already but any one have a rundown of the iPhone 6 and 6+?

Missed everything today

tumblr_mjkpbqzcoG1rwt4mfo1_500.gif

So is buying android phones out of pure apple hate the cool different thing to do? :lol:

I really don't know, you got to ask an android user. I was just messing around with the gifs. :lol:

Gotta upgrade my 4 to the 6 plus definitely though, but apple can keep their watch crap. :pimp:

Last edited:

Funny how the only argument anyone has is that it's "smoother". Yet have probably never used an Android phone in the last 5 years. Just fabricating stories about how phones they have never touched are laggy
I've had the M7, Nexus 4 & 5, and the S5.

All spec heavy at the time.  Terrible OS updating (outside the Nexus'), constant app crashes, horrible battery life (never got a full day's use out of any), and dont get me started with trying to find different ROM's to try and solve my problems.  Extremely time consuming.

What's funny is people who like Apple didnt really say anything to Android fans who **** themselves over a .3 GHz change in a proccessor.  The OS still has kinks to workout, kinks that most people don't have time to sit through and fiddle with their phones for.

Last edited:
I'll just start blocking trolls. Don't feel like seeing a bunch of unnecessary stuff in this thread. I'm in this thread because i'm interested about the new phones. Don't need people trying to convince me to buy something else.

The reason I've never gone over to android is because I like the apple ecosystem. My phone works well with my computer which works well with my networked storage which works well with everything else.

Maybe if I used other OSes I wouldn't mind the switch but after a decade + of solely using OS X and iOS for almost 10, I am very much stuck in my ways.
Some of my friends and family are like that also... I bought the ipad air to see if I wanted to get the iPhone but I just couldn't get over the fact that my note 3 can do so much more with multitasking, torrents and what not...
I'm not the type to bash anything without trying it first hand... iPhone is not for me... ipad is pretty damn good besides the camera

Lol is that a srs question

Some of y'all must have never used a decent android phone..these days most of them phones have 0 lag.. The m8 response time wrecks the 5s and anything out. Let's stop the myth about androids lagging.

With that said 6+ copped it's just better than the other iPhones.
carver joining team iphone?! its like the N.W.O all over again =(

ive grown tired of the android vs apple debate, everyone likes what they like, ive accepted it and no longer care

im on a two year contract with vzw with this iphone 5s... anyway I can get the 6 without buying out/terminating my contract?

I would happily renew another 2 year for the iphone 6

Back
Top Bottom