Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm kind of bummed that they finally discontinued the iPod Classic line. I've got a 160 plugging away with about a 10th of my music and always hoped they'd put out a bigger version. Here's hoping the Touch gets an even bigger memory capacity soon.

Smh randomly woke up

Gotta get up by 5 to get rdy for work too. Hopefully I can go back to sleep till 255am lolol

how would a  phone bot work..... there is contract one has to agree to and im sure dude is looking to get sued by accpting terms and conditions for another person...

also how do you test said bot i mean there is no video on how it works or anything

these guys are full of it and im not giving you my personal information 

Last edited:
ummm what? ^^
had to edit that garb i was eating and typing 
grin.gif

Last edited:
People really making card holding cases when one of the phones main selling points is to replace your cards?

What are the chances of holding out on pre-orders and going to a local Sprint retailer and purchasing on the 19th? Slim to none? or Depends on where I live?

ya'll are worrying too much. the 4s, 5 and 5s releases were dumb easy. if you guys can cop j's on saturday mornings...this will be a walk in the park

Last edited:
thats what i assumed :lol:

but some dudes saying its hard like 5 million phones gonna sell out in 5 minutes like garbage NDC :lol:

What are the chances of holding out on pre-orders and going to a local Sprint retailer and purchasing on the 19th? Slim to none? or Depends on where I live?

ya'll are worrying too much. the 4s, 5 and 5s releases were dumb easy. if you guys can cop j's on saturday mornings...this will be a walk in the park

thats what i assumed :lol:

but some dudes saying its hard like 5 million phones gonna sell out in 5 minutes like garbage NDC :lol:

Oh okay, Then were good :lol:

Oh okay, Then were good :lol:

in-store is a little more difficult since you're competing with other folks, but i've had success buying the 4s and 5s for wifey on release date without standing in line and cruising by the apple store after work

Last edited:
The "s" models do not have nearly as much hype as the whole new models.  I got my 5 on launch date, and it was hectic, and remember they were sold out for a month or two at least afterwards in my area 

Back
Top Bottom