Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Wait so sprint will give me $200 for an iPhone 4?

Id rather get 200 for my sons old phone and upgrade him to my old 5.

Where are you guys getting all this info?

"Sprint also will give customers a $200 trade-in value for any iPhone, even the iPhone 3G -- Apple's first smartphone, which it introduced in 2007."

http://www.cnet.com/news/sprint-ceo-tries-to-get-back-in-the-game-with-apples-iphone-6/

CNET is usually pretty reliable but like I said I haven't been able to find this info anywhere else yet so idk

Any idea how much a white ATT iPhone 5 16 gig would sell for? Craigslit or even trade in value?

same thing I was saying during the PS4 release
mean.gif

Folks out there paying over retail for them thangs and they readily available a month or so later ... chillin on the shelf now
roll.gif

Whats funny is that NT rushing to pre order and buy this $200+ phone and want it on release day, but gonna have the same phone as MILLIONS of other people.

But pass on a sneaker because "everybody gonna have em" ??????
laugh.gif

Did anybody else get a tracking email from UPS?

I ordered from apple this morning and had an estimated delivery date of 3-4 weeks. UPS email that I just got said my phone will arrive on release day :smokin :smokin :smokin

You lyin breh? Need proof here

Haven't seen this posted anywhere except CNET but according to them the Sprint CEO said they would give $200 for ANY iphone even the first one

This sound a little too good to be true but if it is and they still let me trade in 3 phones at once I might actually ditch Verizon for Sprint since the coverage is decent in my area
laugh.gif

Cop 3 3G's from eBay
Trade into Sprint for $600
Buy i6 right out
Flip 5s to cover my ETF
Get reimbursed from Sprint for the cost of ETF
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Decided I'm gonna go ahead and buy the phone outright. Where's the best place to pre order to get my phone on release day or near it? ATT phone.

These eBay sellers are trying to hit people over the head with the $1400+ i6 prices!

That #hustleEverything that moves attitude, get it y'all

$250-$325 is realistic for an iphone 5 imo, even if you could get $350-$400 ebay fees would knock it back down to $250-$325.

didn't even bother pre-ordering last night, just plan to walk in the store next friday and get one and im out here in LA. Still aint tripping over it, way too many stores out here not to get one if you go at a decent time and put in work. Just need that 6+ gold 
pimp.gif

How much are 5s' selling for? Is apple buying them back on release day? Probably gonna grab the 6 plus on release day

To those that are picking up at the apple store, are we gonna get a tracking number as well or just an email when to pick up?

Back
Top Bottom