Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Random info I'll post.  BB offers 300 credit for my 16gb 5s.  Not too shabby.  64gb 6 plus sounds hawt, even off contract with that credit.

32gb 5s they'll give 310

32 gb 5c they'll give 215. 

For those who ordered through AT&T, i read this on macrumors

I saved the order confirmation page that AT&T gives you when you complete the preorder and in the body of the message there's a line that reads "We will process your payment when we ship the device to you at:" After I received the your order has been processed text I checked my bank account and indeed I've been charged for the phone. With that, I'm hopeful I'm going to have my shiny new toy on launch day.

For those who ordered through AT&T, i read this on macrumors

I saved the order confirmation page that AT&T gives you when you complete the preorder and in the body of the message there's a line that reads "We will process your payment when we ship the device to you at:" After I received the your order has been processed text I checked my bank account and indeed I've been charged for the phone. With that, I'm hopeful I'm going to have my shiny new toy on launch day.

Don't let that promise anything.

I pre-ordered my 4S back when that dropped through AT&T. They took the money out once I pre-ordered, then after a few days it got refunded to me because they couldn't hold on to the funds or something. When I received my phone I got truly charged a couple days after. Do NOT spend the money that gets refunded in your account. Make sure you have enough for them to take the payment for your phone. I thought a glitch had happened and I got a free iPhone.. but my Mom works at a bank and she knew better than that. :lol:

I had to wait a month of being on "Back Order" after the 4S dropped to get my phone in the mail.. by the time I got it, they were sitting in Apple stores and AT&T stores for a week already and I couldn't cancel my pre-order and just cop one in store. Never again. :smh:

will Best Buy have both on the 19th? I talked to a Verizon lady today and she said i might be able to upgrade early if I pay the termination fees and resign a 2 year.Really need to use this best buy gift card lol. Verizon's service is good for me..tho only 2 gb of data for $77.47

will Best Buy have both on the 19th? I talked to a Verizon lady today and she said i might be able to upgrade early if I pay the termination fees and resign a 2 year.Really need to use this best buy gift card lol. Verizon's service is good for me..tho only 2 gb of data for $77.47

Do you know how much the early termination fee is? I'm with verizon too fam

Do you know how much the early termination fee is? I'm with verizon too fam
my contract ends Dec 29, and every month you stay on the contract it goes down $10 every month. So i probably dont owe alot if i terminate it early. ask a worker to check for you..i need to do that to see the exact amount

Why would you lose it? I went into the att store ,I found out I use 20 gigs a month :wow: , dude said just stay on the unlimited plan :lol:
How is that possible, I'm on the grandfathered unlimited plan and whenever I hit 5GB, AT&T cuts my speed down to nothing.

anyway I can gety 3gb with verizon besides going over my 2gb and paying$15? like $5-$10 for a gb on a single line lol

anybody on verizon got bumped up for a early upgrade for free?

my contract isn't up till end of november..

I got bumped up from Oct 1 to now by Sprint. Didn't even know it until I coincidentally checked my upgrade

probably just packaged, doubt it actually left and even if it did i bet apple and all these companies will request hold so it gets delivered the 19th.

even though i think one year some people did get their phones a day early from apple

Packaged and picked up by FedEx. The shipment is tagged with the 'Future Delivery requested'

Most of the time the shipper obliges by this, but you always see a couple slip through the cracks a day early.

All I wanna know is this. Skimmed through every page so I won't know if you guys have talked about this.

I'm on AT&T; I have that new plan where I'm basic leasing my iPhone 5S and paying extra on my monthly bill. Now i know I have to hand my phone in for free to AT&T to get the 4.7 inch iPhone 6. What if I want the 6 plus? Will I have to pay more every month and do I have to pay 100 more for the phone?

I'm just wondering if any of you guys who have AT&aT who have the same plan been thinking about this.

Back
Top Bottom