• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm sure a few did. It's overkill IMO.

will Best Buy have both on the 19th? I talked to a Verizon lady today and she said i might be able to upgrade early if I pay the termination fees and resign a 2 year.Really need to use this best buy gift card lol. Verizon's service is good for me..tho only 2 gb of data for $77.47

Probably. I don't think they know how many they're getting in yet.

And the gift card is why I picked Best Buy instead of just ordering online. Plus they're giving the same $300 for the 5S.

How do you like this case? Funny cause this is the same color I ordered but the 6 plus. Should be here before release date

I like it. It doesn't add much size and it isn't cheap looking. I've dropped it a few times and didn't have a problem. Just some nicks on the case.

Last edited:
that apple prepare to ship tho... just wanted to make sure i was locked in for the 19th

Last edited:

I have the 5s and my contract doesn't end till Jan. 2016 
sick.gif

Theres basically no way of me upgrading huh
damn thats how it always is tho..I waited out with my 4s whe the 5 dropped, and when the 5s dropped. unless youre willing to drop a good amount of money
I mean...there IS always one way you CAN upgrade....

Last edited by a moderator:
Im mad about this. There 2gb plan is decent at $60 but if you want 4gb jumps to $110 :stoneface:

I tried to talk to ATT at my local spot to see what my options are but they didn't really care if i left or not. Im now considering going to T-mobile. At least ill get more data for cheaper but just gotta figure out how it is in my area. Anyone in the bay area have any complaints on T-mo?
You go over your 2 gb and they charge $15 for another GB smh. I'm sort of leaning towards T-Mobile too..just gotta research their service here in and around my are. unlimited data would be real nice

they have that test drive thing. all you do is give them your CC and for a week you get to try tmobile on the 5S for free.

id say its worth it if you wanna try and change

i have a question for anyone who went from a 4S on 3G to a 5/5S on 4G... did your data usage go up significantly? i heard the amount of date you use goes up just at baseline due to the network.

i use about 1-1.5gb on average/month on my 4S(w 3G) on sprint and if thats the case, i will stick with my unlimited data plan rather than consider a 2gb plan elsewhere.

thanks for any help

i have a question for anyone who went from a 4S on 3G to a 5/5S on 4G... did your data usage go up significantly? i heard the amount of date you use goes up just at baseline due to the network.

i use about 1-1.5gb on average/month on my 4S(w 3G) on sprint and if thats the case, i will stick with my unlimited data plan rather than consider a 2gb plan elsewhere.

thanks for any help

Stay on unlimited. LTE is lightening fast compared to 3G. You'll end up doing more on your phone for that reason alone. No need for wifi with a constant LTE signal.

on the new no contract plans? or did you have an upgrae

only asking because my brother has the 5 and will most likely be getting the 6 or 6 plus so knowing him and being lazy he would just put the 5 in a drawer to collect dust for years. hes better off going to tmobile and getting some cash to put towards the stupid full price of the phone :x

I don't think I'm eligible for a upgrade since tmobile doesn't have contracts anymore. Your brother should trade the 5 in, add cash on top, and go to tmobile. Also my credit isn't the best, which is why I still need to drop half of the payment on the phone before I can get it.

At the end of the day, I'm glad I just have to come out of pocket $150 for a newer phone and 4 times the storage. If the 6 plus grows on me, I'll join jump after I pay off the phone and just switch to the 6+

My delivery date from apple says 9/19. Does that mean I get it the 19th or they ship it the 19th? Never pre ordered so anyone know if we get it on the day of release?

I hope that we are shocked and most of us get phones in the first couple of days.

Last edited:
My delivery date from apple says 9/19. Does that mean I get it the 19th or they ship it the 19th? Never pre ordered so anyone know if we get it on the day of release?
you get it on the 19th through ups should be the carrier they have close relationship with them

IF YOU REALLY WANNA HAWK EYE THE SHIPMENT SIGN UP FOR UPS MY CHOICE THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW EARLY OR SHOULD MY CUZ GOT HIS NOTIFICATION 2 DAYS BEFORE I DIDN'T GET ONE JUST A KNOCK ON THE DOOR THAT MORNING 

Last edited:
anyone have any experience getting their phone unlocked from one of these places I'm ebay?

phone is still under contract btw...not sure if that makes a difference

anyone have any experience getting their phone unlocked from one of these places I'm ebay?

phone is still under contract btw...not sure if that makes a difference
You should try local first. i rather see someone do that in front of me, but thats me 

First iPhone that I won't be getting on RD... :smh:

How long do you think it will take for everything to calm down and I can walk into a random store and pick one up?? (6 Plus)

How long did it take for the 5 to be widely available?

Back
Top Bottom