Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I hope you aren't calling me stupid. To call someone a name or assume someone is such based off of some comments made is overconfident and reckless.

And you talk about being too old for NT. Well if you really are old but still referring to a group of people on a public forum (that you don't know) as stupid then maybe you aren't aging properly.

Anybody's phone goin dumb slow after the update? I've got a 32GB 5S and a bunch of apps will crash randomly, I'm getting random pop ups when I use safari and just the functionality is lagging. Is this the sign that I should upgrade?? [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Just checked my statement and the charge apple made for the iPhone is gone now [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Really thinking about keeping the 16GB... I've had every iPhone and I've never gone over 16Gb... really don't need my entire life on my phone... that said with the bigger size screen would make me want the larger size... Like its been said starting at 16GB instead of 32GB really makes no sense... just a big money grab (Well it makes sense as a money grab... ) :rolleyes

I got 64 GB for two reasons

1. I had 32 GB
2. It was the same price as the 32

.. if it was a $300 increase like before I wouldn't but you people have to relax calling names :lol: they are people who use their phones as just phones.

1 person has lined up at the San Francisco apple store. The guy looks homeless but he's about to make a quick cash.

Spending days/weeks in line to resell for couple hundred dollars isn't worth it.  I was gonna say IMO, but its a fact.

Guys

I'm depressed

It was a glitch in Att system, i received a tracking number, but come to find out the tracking number is not mine and

Now it's on backorder :smh:

Quick question: If I'm looking to do AT&T Next for the iPhone 6, would I be able to buy at Walmart or not? I know they have a mobile dept. I'm just not sure if they would be able to do this or if they have a partnership with AT&T, etc.

every iphone i have had i never went over 16gb

i dont really use it for music but I load it up with pics and apps which says a lot cause I love music but if im at home i just use my mac book itunes library if im at work I wold do the same

in the car im on pandora or ESPN radio

if you dont really use your phone for music or videos its no need to get over a 16GB

and if you upgrade your iOS from your computer instead of your phone it wont take up the space if im not mistaken

its either 64GB 6 or 16GB 6+ plus I still havent decided n tonight is the night :lol:

I installed IOS8 through my mac/itunes yesterday. It took 10 min to do it thing. I have a regular 5 16gb. Im not the type to keep a bunch of photos, videos or music on my phone so I had 7 gigs free of space.

I dont understand why people would have their phone filled with pictures, especially SELFIES...

Anyways, after the install, facebook kept freezing on me. Ive never had that problem with them. I ended up deleting and reinstalling the app again. Seems to be working fine now.

I downloaded that SWIFTKEY keyboard, thanks for that, its pretty cool. Reminds me of when I had my S1 phone with OG swype on it.

Where can I see specs on this new update?

My tracking has been updated and I should receive my phone on friday. My wife's 6+ is still on backorder. Hope she gets it soon.

So far iOS 8 feels like a beta :x Am I the only one?

At least it does to me compared to previous iOS launches

Last edited:
Called at&t here and guy told me they may have about 6 or so 6+ available in store but a lot of the 6. Prob wont sel out for a few hours.

By a lot more im expecting maybe 20 at the most. People dont spend money like that here, at least not on that kinda stuff :lol:

I may stroll in before work and see what my options are, or may say F it try after work and if sold out then oh well

Back
Top Bottom