Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so is the T-Mobile edition the same as an unlocked phone off-contract? Does T-mobile put anything on it and can I use it internationally? :nerd:

Phone seems slippery to me
too slippery :smh:

i took no chances and copped the otterbox

f sexy

Well BB said they'll give me $125 for my 4s I went to AT&T and they only were going to give me $35 :smh: I'm going back to BB tomorrow and going to get my $125 and cop a case and screen protector. Probably just put the rest towards an arm band for the gym.

Well BB said they'll give me $125 for my 4s I went to AT&T and they only were going to give me $35 :smh: I'm going back to BB tomorrow and going to get my $125 and cop a case and screen protector. Probably just put the rest towards an arm band for the gym.

Att is suppose to give you $200 for ur 4s. The promotion run til the end of the month

I posted the att link few pages back. Show that to the rep or go to another store.

Att is suppose to give you $200 for ur 4s. The promotion run til the end of the month

I posted the att link few pages back. Show that to the rep or go to another store.

Ya I explained that to her but she said that only counted for the 5 and up. I figured since I got my phone somewhere else she wasn't really about wasting time doing the trade in smh. I'll hit up another att tomorrow.

thanks for the response bruh.. im over here trying to do a simple drag and drop from My Computer..
on android, you plug it via USB, open the folder where you want to drag yo ish and BOOM. its in

i see the iphone 6 in my computer, i see the DCIM folder, i see the pics i took in there from my phone. i try to drag some other photos there, or in the root folder and im C*blocked im over here scratching my head thinking, i thought what all the i-Folks brag about is how EASY it is? isntn this the easiest form?

so i do some reading, and I ahve to install itunes, designate a folder in itunes and drag the files to that folder, THEN SYNC so itunes can put it on the phone? :lol:
im starting to realize why the androidarmy heck even the windows mobile folks clowing

i read if JAILBROKEN then you can make it simple drag and drop, if thats the case, i cant wait, but to wait for that and not out of the box function got me scratchin my head

I take it this is the way to do it with my "PURCHASED MP3s" as well.

that is why tech people hate iPhones. can't do simple things like that because Apple lock the OS down so much

Ya I explained that to her but she said that only counted for the 5 and up. I figured since I got my phone somewhere else she wasn't really about wasting time doing the trade in smh. I'll hit up another att tomorrow.

She must've been ready to go home but I got $200 for my 4.

Also its really get a att credit card/gift card that can be used for anything (charger, case, etc) not just applied to the phone.

what case yall get for your 6 sp it aint slippery but dont add much bulk? if I get the 6, i may not only sell my iPod 5th gen and 4S, but my iPad Mini as well 
indifferent.gif

She must've been ready to go home but I got $200 for my 4.

Also its really get a att credit card/gift card that can be used for anything (charger, case, etc) not just applied to the phone.

It's not a visa gift card? Just only used for att?

The battery life on the 6+ is amazing. I left home at 8 AM and arrived at roughly 11 AM with roughly 13% battery to spare. Mind you I was on the phone basically all day surfing the web, taking pictures, using Google Maps, etc.

Also I had the chance to stop by the mall yesterday and have my front screen wrapped in Ghost Armor. Personally I strongly suggest it. It does not affect the feel nor clarity of the screen whatsoever.

Played with my co worker 6 yesterday. That is my limit man, the '7' better not change in size. I don't even want to see the 6+ not for me. Im wearing joggers now how will that look in my pocket? Im black I dont need people thinking I have a blunt object in my pants in NYC, bound to get arrested. 

(As mentioned)This space grey joint is definitely silver.
If it wasn't for the black face, I'd get a real silver, or gold, or really wouldn't care.

Lol@ space grey this time though.

Am I able to exchange my opened iphone 6 for a different size? Purchased thru apple.. But i already opened and set it up

Back
Top Bottom