Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Draining your battery once or twice a week is OD.

If done once a month you should be fine.

I've done ALL the battery tricks and NOTHING works. It's something that's bound to happen. The rate in which the barriers die has been pretty random too

I have a 5c and battery is excellent
I never understand the complaints and I do A LOT on my phone

(Not by choice, got my normal 5 stolen last year :smh: )

Apple care seems to be the way to go just replace it for 80 bucks if your not happy or ride it out if u feel like the deductible is to much, me i rather just replace it when the 6s and 6 plus S comes out. 

that way i have a new phone for the new IOS pretty much 

When I get my 6 Ima do all the battery saving tricks, like turning off reduce motion, turning off app refresh, noticfications for unnessecary apps, turing location off for everything except for maps etc

I'm opting for AppleCare so I can just go naked and not worry other than losing the phone or getting stolen

Another year of coverage is good and will last til the next phone

I'm opting for AppleCare so I can just go naked and not worry other than losing the phone or getting stolen

exactly what I was thinking, probably gon go #teamnocase

Lol you still have to pay something when you take your phone in for applecare.  Not like you can just go nilly willy with your phone cuz you have applecare. 

I drain my battery all the time. I thought cell phone batteries were like laptop batteries. They're good for a certain number of cycles before they start to degrade.

exactly what I was thinking, probably gon go #teamnocase

Might have to do the same thing

It's worth it, did it with my 5 and used it without a care in the world. It expires May of 2015. Never had to use a replacement since my phone has been damaged or dropped in water but it's good

Back
Top Bottom