Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Word! Apple themselves told me that today. I don't know what these stores get out of lying.

IMO they say that to keep people from calling daily.

Smart people know by next week the phones will be sitting in stores across the country :lol:

Literally happens EVERY year

3 full days with the iphone 6+ and no problems with the size and the battery. Love having the bigger screen. Camera is a good improvement as well.
This man knows :smokin

Had mine 2 full days now. Charged early this morning around 4am only because when I bought it it was like 50%battery .. Got about 75% left and I been on it all day

Last edited:
It ain't that bad dude. I took it out while shooting today. Didn't feel uncomfortable when holding it even with a DSLR in hand. As a positive, the battery is really nice when uploading photos via Eye-Fi onto the phone. It didn't destroy my battery like it does on the 5S. I am sure the 6 would hold up fine but the 6+ didn't take a huge hit in lowering my percentage from the battery life. And in editing on the phone is a lot nicer too. Probably not enough for people to get a 6+ but I liked those features anyways.

Well I think me and you look for practically the same features on the phone...since you hit on the eyefi deal...lol I'm sure editing on snapseed on that thing gotta be nice..it just seem way too big and I wear pretty snugged fit pants, I'm afraid that joint won't eem fit in my pockets bruh

Well I think me and you look for practically the same features on the phone...since you hit on the eyefi deal...lol I'm sure editing on snapseed on that thing gotta be nice..it just seem way too big and I wear pretty snugged fit pants, I'm afraid that joint won't eem fit in my pockets bruh

Fits really nice in the pocket. I walk around fine too.

If I get my 4S fixed at the mall and turn it in, what are the chances once it reaches apple they will know if it's aftermarket piece and say something to verizon?

I think i flip flop 20 times a day in whether or not to switch this 6+ for a 6. I get more comfortable with it everyday, but still have second thoughts. Almost wish I didnt have an option to get a 6.

I see the same people asking the same questions, and or questions that I know they've seen others ask and have answered.

Is it just cool to remain in the conversation for y'all'. Damn

If I get my 4S fixed at the mall and turn it in, what are the chances once it reaches apple they will know if it's aftermarket piece and say something to verizon?

zero

the phones are getting refurbished or something most likely.

my friend just did it and im willing to assume A LOT of phones being traded in have some kind of issue with them or messed up screen prior.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to spot counterfeit screens, especially when you see hundreds of phones a day. I don't know what the trade in process is, but if they look inside the phone you can tell pretty much immediately if it's been tampered with. We picked that out all the time when I worked at the genius bar

just copped a 64gb 6 today. I had a 4, i thought it was time to upgrade already. I'm trying to find a gameboy gel case for it

You'd be surprised how easy it is to spot counterfeit screens, especially when you see hundreds of phones a day. I don't know what the trade in process is, but if they look inside the phone you can tell pretty much immediately if it's been tampered with. We picked that out all the time when I worked at the genius bar
I would just be getting the back replaced, that's what's kinda shattered.

May just fix it for $30 and when the 6 is available ima trade it lol, hopefully the verizon rep don't say something

Last edited:

i think with the newer phones it has to do with the 2 little screws on the bottom and anyone from apple can tell instantly if its been opened

the regular 6 is trash status....6+ or you got the consolation prize

How exactly is it trash?

yall dudes acting high and mighty with ya chest out for buying a phone that costs $100 more like yall spend $1k more over everyone who bought the 6.

Back
Top Bottom