• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Change your location in your account to UK to download that version

Yea basically create a UK account,d/l the app then use a vpn to spoof location to UK and enjoy. You can do the same thing for mlb at bat, man game time, mls etc......

[h1]AT&T doubles data plan sizes in huge limited-time promo[/h1]

Dont know if this been posted 

Article states if have current shared plan gotta call em, applies to next customers. SMH im a single line guy so im good 

http://news.yahoo.com/t-doubles-data-plan-sizes-huge-limited-time-200040327.html

View media item 1198399

Repped!

Was seriously going to switch to T-Mobile because of data after being with at&t for 10+ years. Was just waiting until the iPhone 6 was more readily available before I made the switch, now I may stay to avoid the hassle of switching.

now i gotta decide 30 GB which would be the same price as my old plan just double the data or pay 20 bucks more and get another 10 gb.. 30-gb or 40 gb lol 20 bucks worth 10 gbs?? i only went over once at 15gbs says u got til october 31 st

Button on the side is no adjustment for me. GS3 lock button was on the side I like it there vs on the top

man anyone know some cool time killer apps that are fun.

seems like all this free to play and candy crush farm ville money grab crap made mobile games pointless 

That Nisan add glitch gets really annoying smh. What do you guys use to see how strong your wifi signal is on your phone? And on your cellular network? An app?

Another update on my battery :tongue:

It lasted 24hours standby with 7hours usage. Pretty good IMO

Phone is flawless

Just had a little hands on time with the Plus.

Can't eem lie....that thing is glorious. It doesn't feel as robust as I thought it would, no karamo. I could deal with it.

May be taking this 6 back....

I'm a single line and just tried to change my plan and I see the deal so I don't think its just two or more lines.

Back
Top Bottom