Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple care does cover that. They'll treat it as a cracked screen, she pays $50 and they fix it on the spot. Might just give her a replacement since the phone is so new, they might not have displays in stock for the 6/6+ yet.

It's actually $79 now. Been like that since the 5s I think.

What would be the point of Apple Care if it didn't cover cracked screens. It already doesn't cover stolen phones, if it didn't cover cracks exactly what would it cover?
It'd cover nothing, of course it covers cracks/drops

AppleCare is the 1 year warranty that covers normal stuff like any warranty, battery giving problems, software or hardware issues.

AppleCare PLUS extends that one year and covers two accidental damage claims for $79 which is cracked/broken screen and water damage. Not sure what else to be honest but for $100 extra to get a warranty like that directly from apple is good IMO which is what I'm getting soon as my phone arrives

I can't see pics anymore on NT mobile :stoneface:

this plus when hitting the next page and it's loading then all of a sudden the screen turns white and loads an ad that was on the nt page but just the ad is there in a bigger size and the nt page direction buttons at the bottom and the red topic banner at the top and that's it.. Have to hit back to reload the page to get it normal. NT mobile actin up right now. :x

Last edited:
I can't see pics anymore on NT mobile :stoneface:

this plus when hitting the next page and it's loading then all of a sudden the screen turns white and loads an ad that was on the nt page but just the ad is there in a bigger size and the nt page direction buttons at the bottom and the red topic banner at the top and that's it.. Have to hit back to reload the page to get it normal. NT mobile actin up right now. :x

Mine's good.

Anyone's message/imessage banner stay on the screen for stupid long?

Mine's good.

Anyone's message/imessage banner stay on the screen for stupid long?
Yess I was thinking this yesterday it was to the point I got so annoyed I watched to see how long it stayed it had to be a good 45 seconds ..

I turned notifications off then back on and it helped now it's back to like 5-10 seconds

any good cases for IPHONE 6???? need names and style #s please..... BTW, got that shipping confirmation this morning!!! But ima be in Dallas for a wedding/ Cowboys vs Texans game so i did the vacation hold from FEDEX...

1more day of being throttled.

Anyways. Any new apps you guys are using.

Only game I play is "#smarter" it's like paper scissor rock.

Same setup with every iPhone I've ever owned.  Naked phone with a Sena[emoji]8482[/emoji] ultraslim case.

Ordered a SG 6 last night around 8PM, got email confirmation its being delivered by EOD tomorrow. Did not expect it to be that fast.

PO

I went ahead and copped this case. hope the quality is good.

lifestyle-i6-camo-focus.jpg

About to ride out the last of these days n keep callin my AT&T for the 6+ but about to just return it re-activate my GS3 and order a space grey plus

Oh and did any one get cancelation from Verizon yet on that promo code?

I went to check my order status today, when I click check order status in the email it redirects me and it says processing. But when I physically put in the order number and submit it tells me my order number can't be found or w/e

I mean not expecting it to get shipped buy I'm curious still lol

Well today was a less than ideal day, I paid the full price for a 6+ 128, went to pick it up, was told there wouldn't be any problems with doing a paper return/signing up for Next.

2 hours later they're scrambling to try to restore the data on my 5s, AT&T is telling apple something is screwed up on their end, apple is telling AT&T that this doesn't happen ever, and finally they hit me with "24-72 hours" the upgrade eligibility will be restored and then they'll be able to finally get me up and running and out of the store again.

So hopefully in a few days I'll have an update that I managed to get the phone.

The worst thing is, I never even got to take the damn thing out of the box. I'm going to be spitting fire if I go back in two days and my locked phone mysteriously got sold.

Phone came yesterday and case came today

ROglIQf.png

Space grey 64, Spigen bro hybrid white

At first I thought the case felt extra cheap but it would considering it hardly adds any bulk to the phone

Kind if felt the need to get a bulkier case since I'm so used to the 5 after having it for 2 years but I'll probably adjust

Back
Top Bottom