• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It's a slick phone

China with 20 million preorders just through apple tho 
sick.gif

Last year you could find the 5s in stores by the end of October with no problems. I'm not sure how easy it'll be for them to retool 6 manufacturing for 6+ but end of November sounds about right for things to be easy to find.

I agree 110%. This time last year I found a 5S no problem. I' see the iPhone 6, forget about the iPhone 6+, available around the Chicagoland here and there, but it's definitely a hot commodity. I'm trying to find the right trade deal so I have to come out of pocket as little as possible at the store for an iPhone 6 64GB. I tried out the 6+ and that's alot of phone for me personally.

Sorry I know its been asked a bunch of times but the videos are now down and I cant find info.

How do you download movie box to ipad?

just saw the PPI comparison between my current nexus 5 and iphone 6 (326 vs 445) ....now i don't know if it's worth the 'upgrade' :nerd:

how is the screen for you? can you see the pixels?

can't seem to find a case I like better than the apple leather case. Didn't want to spend $50 on a case but it seems like I'll have too :lol:

Last edited:
Ordered my 6 64gb through AT&T Premier yesterday. Got the processing text this morning…We'll see how this goes. LOL

I bought an iPhone 5 on eBay and the only thing wrong with it is that the volume keys work and sometimes don't, any idea on how I can fix with out going to a cellphone shop?

I bought an iPhone 5 on eBay and the only thing wrong with it is that the volume keys work and sometimes don't, any idea on how I can fix with out going to a cellphone shop?
Have to open it up to fix it. Go to an apple store and they'll open it up and put shims between the buttons. Don't think it costs anything, might be like $5 or something though.

Back
Top Bottom