Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Personal hotspot is clutch. Power went out in my crib once and I lost internet access as I was day trading. Kicked in my personal hotspot and was able to get back to work :pimp:

this wont work in the drive-thru :rofl:

I think like someone mentioned this is more functional for in the phone purchases than real world.. it has the "wow" factor right now but a lot room for improvement 

He ran into the same problem Ive had with my Chase blink card and that is it took a few seconds for it accept the payment

I guess its nice if you ever forget your wallet at home 

It wasn't a problem , the girl hit the wrong button , and she had to do it over :lol:

So what's up with this instant hot spot? I was told that if I ever enable hot spot on my phone, it would automatically take away my unlimited plan....

i assume thats for people who have hot spot/tethering

So what's up with this instant hot spot? I was told that if I ever enable hot spot on my phone, it would automatically take away my unlimited plan....
good question.. would def ask your carrier about that

You will have to change your plan from unlimited to get tethering or hotspot capabilities on ATT. 

ATT wont even allow wifi calling :smh:
I'm assuming it's something Id have to activate on the phone? Nothing I need, or plan on using. I'm just worried it's something that might be activated automatically?

doubt they would activate it automatically. i think you can check in your settings just to make sure brah. i think you are good.

I'm assuming it's something Id have to activate on the phone? Nothing I need, or plan on using. I'm just worried it's something that might be activated automatically?
there is a option on your phone that you can select but it prompts you to call a 1800 number... I assume this is so you dont make a mistake in making changes you didnt intend too 
Thanks for the replies fellas. Might just wait to update until I have my 6, which is supposed to be tomorrow.

It's like realizing that you don't have a computer that can handle handoff. Even though I don't NEED it, I so want to splurge and buy a new MBP just to try it out.

Can we send money to each other via Apple Pay? Like if we are at a bar etc or can I simply just send a friend payment?

Can we send money to each other via Apple Pay? Like if we are at a bar etc or can I simply just send a friend payment?

no, i think its just a way to use your credit card at a retailer. not pay each other virtually like paypal :lol:

I was excited as hell to set up Apple Pay....

....only to realize my bank isn't supported yet
Had this same problem just as I was about to leave to test it out at McD's.  Wanted to win some more at Monopoly, but no dice.  
mean.gif

Fortunately my credit union said on Twitter that they would be supporting it, so now I wait.  

Ok, thanks guys. I'll be on the fence for a while about this iPod touch. I only see it being worth it because of the color I wanna get but I'm using an android and my music files are so low.

160 GB for $249 vs 64 for 299. Also using the classic is very intuitive without even having to look down at the iPod, using it in the car, occasionally my head unit controls don't play nice with it when I'm getting going, and I can still navigate to shuffle without looking down.

Back
Top Bottom