Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
hey man i didnt say hook up everyone :lol: just me since i asked ;-)

Last edited:
Isn't the screen protector like lifetime warranty? Can I get a new one?

it does come with a lifetime warranty.
You have two options:
1. register it online and go through that process. they end up sending one to your home and you install it yourself. (From what customers have told me, you get charged the full price and then the hold gets released when they receive the one you send back)

2. go to an installation center and just pay install. $5-8 depending on what type of shield you have.

it does come with a lifetime warranty.
You have two options:
1. register it online and go through that process. they end up sending one to your home and you install it yourself. (From what customers have told me, you get charged the full price and then the hold gets released when they receive the one you send back)

2. go to an installation center and just pay install. $5-8 depending on what type of shield you have.
**** I threw it away

Anyone know if there are flat metal cases available that would give it the form factor of a 5/5s?

Ex.

The Samsung galaxy s3/s4 was curved on the sides, but there were metal cases available that gave it a flat look.

View media item 1237543

Last edited:
anyone not get their phone from apple on time according to the UPS estimated date of arrival? damn thing was sitting in china for 3 days and now it's going on 3 days in korea. can't see it arriving here in hawaii by thursday like they said.

Decided not to do the trade... My 64gb space gray 6 And cash for a 64gb gold 6+

Rather get a silver or space gray 6+ even tho im gonna rock a case anyway

Silver, gold same **** IMO.

Not gonna lie the space grey looks slick as hell in person.

I have two weeks to try to find a 64gb 6 or plus before my trade in is over. The plus wasnt so bad in the gym, its mad slippery though and using it while laying down is a pain in the ***. If I find a 64gb plus imma just gun for it.

Anyone have storage issues yet on their 16gb plus or even regular 6?

I dont really need the storage or use that many apps but if I have the extra space I may actually start...

I have 2 weeks per Radio Shack's policy to do a trade.

Anyone have storage issues yet on their 16gb plus or even regular 6?

I dont really need the storage or use that many apps but if I have the extra space I may actually start...

I have 2 weeks per Radio Shack's policy to do a trade.

Im good atm. 3 gb used, 9 gb left.

Im still torn on which to get. The 6 fits perfect in 1 hand and Im able to use the phone fine.  The plus is just beautiful because of how big the screen is.

idk what to do lol

What's gonna win this case is that the unlimited data is labeled as unlimited 4G LTE. Thank you FTC. :smokin
Have had unlimited since the first iPhone
I STAY getting throttled every month
Hope we get cashed out
And I NEVER recieve notice that I'm being throttled
I have never gotten a text or email telling me I'm throttled

I had a 16gb SG 6 for a week, before I decided to go to Apple early one morning and got a 64gb Silver 6+. Have my 6 to the fiancée. I'm loving the 6+ more. Bigger screen, better battery life. My hands aren't small tho. I can imagine ppl with small hands having difficulty with this phone. I put the red Apple silicon case on it.

I'm also a AT&T unlimited user, so I hope something comes from that suit cuz I hate that ****

Hope we get cashed out

When I logged on into my AT&T account I had a grip of messages saying I throttled so I would check there. Still some bs though

Hope we get cashed out
We in the same exact boat bruh. That's when I switched from Verizon to AT&T, with the first iPhone. Had same plan since. And never once got any info about this throttle biz before it started.

I work for Zagg so just ask away.

I just bought the glass protector. When I was installing it, I had a piece of lint underneath it and lifted it up to try and take it out with a tweezer and scratched the inside of it. I registered my protector online but would the lifetime warranty cover that? I might not turn it in till later cause it's really small but I'd like to have a clean one in the long run.

Whats benefit of using that zagg glass protector?

Sounds like a gimmick to me, is it for people with no case?

anyone not get their phone from apple on time according to the UPS estimated date of arrival? damn thing was sitting in china for 3 days and now it's going on 3 days in korea. can't see it arriving here in hawaii by thursday like they said.
Any time I've ordered something from Apple, it always arrives the day after it lands in the states, so you may still get it tomorrow.  Then again, I only live a few hours from FedEx's main hub.  

a case doesn't protected your screen[/quote]

From what? Dropping or scratches?

Ive had a simple silicone case since the 3g iphone and no screen protector, never had a chip or cracked screen.

But if it provides security for others then cool. I was just curious

Back
Top Bottom