Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I uploaded some to iCloud, but I can't figure out how to download to my 6, just view it...

And Dropbox will only let me upload photos...

Last edited:
Whelp, I placed my order Oct 14th for a 6+ & it was shipped today. The UPS tracking says it's in Shanghai, China today & expected to be delivered Thursday Nov 6th. Did some of you say it went back & forth between Korea & China before it arrived?

I have the navy leather Apple case but I think I'm going with the Supcase instead. I'm going to get a Zagg tempered glass screen protector too.

Damn, I placed an order on Sept 18th and I'm still on backorder status
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I uploaded some to iCloud, but I can't figure out how to download to my 6, just view it...

And Dropbox will only let me upload photos...
Back up with iCloud on old device, then when starting new device, restore through iCloud.

Welp I just cracked my phone and I had the Zagg protector on there. From what I see it definitely saved my phone from being multiple places but I still have a crack so it makes no difference to me :lol:

Now to pay this deductible :smh:

Yeah I was on the toilet and stood up :lol: I have a 6

The funny thing is I just took the case off yesterday because I convinced myself that the screen protector was good and I was tired of hiding how the phone looks

Good thing is I only have to pay $79 to replace the screen w/ Apple instead of T Mobile's $175 deductible

after 24 hours with the plus, my biggest gripe is the weight. phone feels real heavy, especially when laying down watching youtube with my son.

No one likes the cut out , oh well , this case is great quality :pimp:

I actually want to rock my iPhone naked , but to scared lol

So I try to show the color off :pimp:

Heavier than a 4S?
feels heavier than the 4 i was using. i know it's much bigger and I love the big display so far. aside from the weight, it's tough to use on the fly because of the size. i'm a small guy so it looks like i'm holding an ipad mini :lol:

that being said, i doubt i'll give this phone up. it's really cool to watch vids on and the camera is really good even in low light.

Back
Top Bottom