Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i think an iPhone 6 is in my immediate future. I love Android's versatility but Apple has developed a great ecosystem with their latest OS releases. I own an apple tv, ipad and mac mini but currently use a Nexus 5. I hope iOS 8 has opened the phones apps to do more than they were able to do in the past.

Has anyone had both the 6 and 6+? What do you think is the way to go?

I visited Apple today to get a feel and I love the 6+ but its just SO big. Tough to control it with one hand.

I visited Apple today to get a feel and I love the 6+ but its just SO big. Tough to control it with one hand.

You'll get used to it! The battery life, screen resolution, camera was enough for me to get the 6+

Plus I have big hands :lol: So it didn't really bother me.

had my 4 for over 4 years and it's still immaculate. had my 6+ for about 2 months and there's a big scratch on the front. [emoji]128122[/emoji]

^ if it's just one scratch I think they call it a hairline scratch .. and not a shattered screen you can get that replaced.

What's the best app to replace the iPhone camera/video recorder?

I bought MoviePro and Videon... in my opinion it's the same ****! :smh:

i think an iPhone 6 is in my immediate future. I love Android's versatility but Apple has developed a great ecosystem with their latest OS releases. I own an apple tv, ipad and mac mini but currently use a Nexus 5. I hope iOS 8 has opened the phones apps to do more than they were able to do in the past.

sole reason why i got the iphone from a nexus 5 and I gotta say it's the way to go if you got a mac

How much should it cost to replace a cracked iPhone screen? Like really cracked, looks like a spider web

You'll get used to it! The battery life, screen resolution, camera was enough for me to get the 6+

Plus I have big hands
laugh.gif
So it didn't really bother me.
exactly team palm bballs

Plus I have big hands :lol: So it didn't really bother me.
I started with the 6+ then moved to the 6. 6+ is a great phone, but I'm a one handed phone person and it wasn't that comfortable to me. This is coming from someone with large hands. Most people I see use it two handed like a game boy. That won't fly if I'm texting and driving.

never torrented on my phone before. heard android dudes brag about doing it decides to download itransmission (used transmisison before in linux was very solid) and was pretty happy.

Back
Top Bottom