Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah 16 GB 6+ is foul. I was being impatient and copped it. I will copp a 128 sometime though. Just pay that difference :smh:

Or I may just wait until the 6+s

Not jail broken.

Dudes at Radio Shack said its weird too. They suggested to call Apple. I guess ill do that, imma try to make a claim and try to swap out with a 64 or 128 and i pay.
Restore your iPhone on iTunes, had to this with my iPod touch countless times.

Had to use DropBox to save my photos. Restored my phone and all seems well.

If it happens again they made note of it and will replace my phone.

I cant pay a difference and upgrade though smh. May just try to sell this (how much does Sprint 6+ 16bg go for?) and get a 6/6+ 64gb.

Or I can play around with one of my lines to upgrade and use that phone under my line.

I got a 16gb 5s and I still got about 6 gb. I stream music and I throw pic I wanna keep in the cloud. I'm jb so I won't be upgrading firmware no time soon. 16gb is good for some ppl

Last edited:
Had to use DropBox to save my photos. Restored my phone and all seems well.

If it happens again they made note of it and will replace my phone.

I cant pay a difference and upgrade though smh. May just try to sell this (how much does Sprint 6+ 16bg go for?) and get a 6/6+ 64gb.

Or I can play around with one of my lines to upgrade and use that phone under my line.
If u got Verizon u can switch the upgrade usage to another line.. 6+ 64 gb is da way to go

yall think if i take my leather case to the apple store they will give me a new one or a different color? this thing is garbage for basically turning black on me after a short what 2-3 months? :smh:

I dunno, they're so stingy at the apple store. My brother asked if they would replace his charger since the stupid wire frayed and they said no. When will they redesign those crappy charger wires? I see a lot of them messed up while I haven't seen any regular usb wires ever get like that.

Funny thing is I have old USB chargers from old iPhones and chargers that I use, that are literally coming apart at the end, and they still work. With these lightning ones, the smallest little bump and you can be done.

Current setup for the 6+ is the Pelican Protector (had the Voyager, hated it) and the moshi iVisor. Pretty happy with it right now.

What color was the case to begin with?

I dunno, they're so stingy at the apple store. My brother asked if they would replace his charger since the stupid wire frayed and they said no. When will they redesign those crappy charger wires? I see a lot of them messed up while I haven't seen any regular usb wires ever get like that.

Some girl had a frayed charger next to me and they replaced it for free.

yall think if i take my leather case to the apple store they will give me a new one or a different color? this thing is garbage for basically turning black on me after a short what 2-3 months?
mean.gif
No lol Leather cases are supposed to change colour with use.. 

Anyone have experience with that Barclay card from Apple?

No interest for a year if I cop the 64gb 6. Then ill just sell my 6+ for whatever. Seems like a reasonable route to take.

Anyone have experience with that Barclay card from Apple?

No interest for a year if I cop the 64gb 6. Then ill just sell my 6+ for whatever. Seems like a reasonable route to take.

Any reason you are selling the 6+ ? I have a 16g 6 that I purchased in Nov and I am about to return it to costco for an exchange because I am running out of memory lol. On the fence between a 64g 6 or 6+.

Space bruh.

I have an upgrade July 1st. I can either wait til then (smart move) or be impatient, pay the $150 and then the $300 for the 6 64gb.

Can I bring a device to sprint? I've searched but all I found was stuff from 2012-2013 not sure if it applies now. If not then why so many sprint phones on ebay, cl, etc.?

So I'm the only one that likes a 16g ?

There's no advantage to having the 16gb iPhone except for it being cheaper. I'm living with the 64gb 6+ and I'll never go back to the 16gb. The 16gb would be perfect if the iPhone didn't just use space existing and operating normally. That mystery "other" category that you wouldn't even know about unless connected to iTunes will forever be the killer of the 16gb.

Anyone else having issues with snapchat? The app has been crashing a lot when trying to send a video snap. Once I hit that button to add to story or send to someone specific that app just closes. I'm JB still on 8.1

I got a 16gb+ coming from a 32gb 5&4 around 7gb free 8 if wipe the Other. Had 20+gb free on my 5 . I just use it for what it is.

So I got a 4 & 4s. Some guy on CL swears he can get through Apple ID/Bad ESN

Is this true? Cause if so, I'd just rather cop a 5S on CL, sell my too old phones and have ol boy do his magic. Anyone know and info on this?
i dont want to make a thread, im just asking anyone for a little advice on the issue...i have an upgrade in november, waiting on that 6S+. but until then, the dilemma continues 

Back
Top Bottom