Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have the new iPad mini 3? Contemplating if I should get one to read books/comics and watching streamed movies...Any pros or cons?

Anyone have the new iPad mini 3? Contemplating if I should get one to read books/comics and watching streamed movies...Any pros or cons?

is that the latest with the fingerprint scanner? i think i have the new one, got it as a birthday gift in February. if so i like it, ive been using it to read since i got it and its great. i actually just got hooked up with a Marvel Unlimited Subscription from @lokid300s and its pretty dope. holla at him, he may have some spots left.

i also use it to watch my movies and shows, dont know if i can post that in here though pm me if anything. i actually need a way to stream sports on it myself.. :nerd:

is that the latest with the fingerprint scanner? i think i have the new one, got it as a birthday gift in February. if so i like it, ive been using it to read since i got it and its great. i actually just got hooked up with a Marvel Unlimited Subscription from @lokid300s and its pretty dope. holla at him, he may have some spots left.

i also use it to watch my movies and shows, dont know if i can post that in here though pm me if anything. i actually need a way to stream sports on it myself..
nerd.gif
Yeah, the latest one is with the fingerprint scanner. How many GB is your iPad?

Upset that the split view wont be a feature available for the ipad air 1, but what do I expect? The low RAM causes the thing to crash constantly when browsing normal web pages :rolleyes

Nice. I was pretty close on purchasing a 64gb iPad Mini 3...But decided to with the Air 2.

you got the 2 or the last 3? because my little sister has the 3 which is bigger. the New iPad is the mini.

if you still need the websites for movies and shows lemme know.

Nice. I was pretty close on purchasing a 64gb iPad Mini 3...But decided to with the Air 2.
Thought about the mini myself, but I just wanted something a little bigger for note taking (going to grad school this fall)

Also, still might the the 6+ when the S version comes out, and didnt want the two to be so close in size.

Thought about the mini myself, but I just wanted something a little bigger for note taking (going to grad school this fall)

Also, still might the the 6+ when the S version comes out, and didnt want the two to be so close in size.
I was thinking the same thing, since I own a 6+. Plus, after the Apple Keynote..Figured I'll just go with the Air 2.

I went ahead and ordered a 6+ Space Grey today.

My rep called me (business acct.) and said they had a $100 coupon available.

Cost me $199, couldn't pass that up right?

I need to ask her about that $200 rebate you are talking about though @SneakerPro

Didn't add a line though. 

Last edited:
My brother wants to upgrade to the new iphone but he's not on edge.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom