Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
On a factory unlocked iPhone 6 from the Apple store and initially had ATT with the grandfathered unlimited data.  That plan seemed like a waste to me so I bounce around and tried Verizon and Tmobile.  Im back with ATT now, sorta.  On the Cricket 5GB plan and pay 45 a month.  I frown upon the contracts/payment plan system :lol:

Yeah I'm on the same plan. Might switch to ATT prepaid since they don't cap speeds like cricket does.

I'm curious as to what you guys pay individually. I'm on an off contract plan for 45 bucks and buying phones used.

On a factory unlocked iPhone 6 from the Apple store and initially had ATT with the grandfathered unlimited data.  That plan seemed like a waste to me so I bounce around and tried Verizon and Tmobile.  Im back with ATT now, sorta.  On the Cricket 5GB plan and pay 45 a month.  I frown upon the contracts/payment plan system :lol:

Hows cricket working out for you. im thinking of doing cricket but I like to travel and dont wanna get stuck with no service.

Yeah I'm on the same plan. Might switch to ATT prepaid since they don't cap speeds like cricket does.
Yea I would do that too if the prepaid AT&T plans had more GB's a month.  4gb for 60?  No likey.   Plus I havent seen the capped speeds affect me as of yet.  the 8mb download speeds are plenty for IG'ing, Netflixing and even streaming live tv on the WatchESPN apps.  Havent felt limited by the speeds.  

@thenewJs23  It's great.   Cheaper plans, with AT&T's coverage (theyre owned by AT&T).    If AT&T has good coverage in your area, youre good to go.   

Apple you must really sell me on buying another iPhone as my current iPhone already does great by me. Anyone have the link to the keynote?

Apple you must really sell me on buying another iPhone as my current iPhone already does great by me. Anyone have the link to the keynote?
Same here.  I probably won't be getting another iPhone until the 7, if it's a great improvement to my 6

Same here.  I probably won't be getting another iPhone until the 7, if it's a great improvement to my 6

The S are never really a huge improvement over the previous phones. I have a 5s so I'm pretty sure I will be getting this one.

Wish they would go back to the iPhone 5 design just a bit bigger

Best phone ever

i still have my 5 32gb from launch.. ive never lasted this long with a phone. im in for the 6s..

i wonder if this new model will still have the bending problem or if they improved the material.

About how long does it take for the phones to actually drop after these events ?  really never paid attention   

Last edited:
Thanks

hopefully verizon let's me upgrade a month early 
nerd.gif

Thanks

hopefully verizon let's me upgrade a month early :nerd:

Got an e-mail from them the other day that read as follows -

Thank you for being a valued Verizon customer. We’re always looking for ways to make your wireless experience even better. One way we do that is by bringing you special offers, like this one.

Simply trade in your current phone and you’ll get an exclusive opportunity to upgrade early with our Device Payment option. Take your pick of any new phone in our lineup—or wait just a bit longer and get the next highly anticipated phone when it’s available.

I remember today used to be an event :lol:

I'm more excited for iOS 9 than the actual phone, since it will look pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom