• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

The phone b
It's gonna basically be the same phone man.
laugh.gif
i'm jumping ship to iphone, so i have no idea what i'm in for.. i never watch these things 

Last edited:
What's the benefits of Apple TV if I have other devices that can stream the same services?

I don't get it.

Can we just get a service fee. Make all the apps come to you for $40 a month let us kill cable. Come on apple

What's the benefits of Apple TV if I have other devices that can stream the same services?

None, unless you want it on your tv and you want connectivity to your apple devices.

My family has a smart TV. I wouldn't suggest it to them

I don't get it.

Can we just get a service fee. Make all the apps come to you for $40 a month let us kill cable. Come on apple

That type of decision isnt up to apple. These cable companies aren't going to let you have their services cheaper than paying what you pay for cable.

Last edited:
If you can jailbreak an apple tv its useful to stream illegal movies ppvs and such.

But i just have a jailbroken ipad that i download movies with movie box then use the google chrome cast to just play them on my tv

Last edited:

The benefits aren't really streaming cause other things can do that. Its really about the connectivity to your other devices.
I don't get it.

I can't wait till all these streaming things kill cable companies, the only reason I have cable is for sports 
mean.gif

Last edited:

If you're entrenched in the Apple ecosystem, AppleTV is the way to go for streaming IMO.  

Besides that, it really is all the same ****.  Just pick what interface you prefer and go from there.

I will say though that Apple is supposed to unveil a channel package for $40 or so.  So maybe that'll be talked about today.  

If i can log into a xfiniti hotspot with this new apple tv its copped day one. Its the only device i have thats connected to my router. I then can get rid of my router and rental.

If you're entrenched in the Apple ecosystem, AppleTV is the way to go for streaming IMO.

Besides that, it really is all the same ****.  Just pick what interface you prefer and go from there.

I will say though that Apple is supposed to unveil a channel package for $40 or so.  So maybe that'll be talked about today.
I guess you could say that I'm entrenched into the ecosystem with a iPhone 6Plus, iPad Air 2, and an iMac...But I have a PS4 that streams all this and even a Roku to play movies...And I still couldn't justify buying an Apple TV...Idk...Maybe I'll eventually switch over.

Back
Top Bottom