Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i feel like every time i upgrade to a new major OS with a new iphone looming, it "suspiciously" slows down my phone and makes you want/go for the new one...

Somebody just told me that if i send back my sg4 once i get my new 6s, and has a little chip in it i'll be charged 
sick.gif
  it's not a bad chip, but it's there 

i think if this is the case, i'll have to wait till i'm up for upgrade so i don't have to send it back 

Last edited:
Looks like i'm canceling my pre order and waiting till i'm eligible for upgrade 
mean.gif
  they said if i send  back this s4 with a little chip in it they will charge me $300 

Last edited:
Ordered a 6s this evening. Got a pretty good deal - $30 up front and only about $5 more than I'm paying right now.

My 10 year old is eyeing up my 5s, I was planning on selling it but we'll see.

Just put ios9 on this and it's pretty nice - no problems and some nice features I've found so far.

The low power mode is interesting - but I was hoping you could set it to come on at 20% or something. Seems it's either on or off - and there's no shortcut - you have to go into settings.

It's good on my iPad mini - a few extras like a paste icon on the keyboard and an undo/redo arrow.

Not dramatic on the phone but some nice tweaks.

Turns out you can turn on low power mode - when you get the popup saying 20% left you can turn it on or just say okay. That's useful.

Back
Top Bottom