Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iPhones are GOAT imo... I will never own a doodoo droid 
pimp.gif

so sadly today I dropped my 6s at work and my screen cracked, I thought it was the screen protector but nope, went right past it. How much does apple charge for a new screen and also I don't have apple care but it hasn't been a year scince I have purchased the phone, doesn't apple give like a free year warranty or something like that?

so sadly today I dropped my 6s at work and my screen cracked, I thought it was the screen protector but nope, went right past it. How much does apple charge for a new screen and also I don't have apple care but it hasn't been a year scince I have purchased the phone, doesn't apple give like a free year warranty or something like that?
Call them up first

just go in to an Apple Store and hope you get lucky. I've seen plenty of people get theirs swapped for free

going through this now, i actually have to pick up my phone after work.

they dont cover accidental damage, which is what the cracked screen falls under. even under warranty, as mine still was under warranty until October.

6s $99
6s+ $149 :x

still cant believe im coming up off $150+ today. first time ever cracking my screen..

I've had white and black iPhones from the 4-6s. Every time I get a white one I end up selling it for the black version. I just like it better. A black face/color back would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

they dont cover accidental damage, which is what the cracked screen falls under. even under warranty, as mine still was under warranty until October.

6s $99
6s+ $149
sick.gif

still cant believe im coming up off $150+ today. first time ever cracking my screen..
Be ratchet and rock the cracked screen for a few more months then get the 7 

Be ratchet and rock the cracked screen for a few more months then get the 7 

nah bro phone went all crazy and got all these lines on it, its completely unresponsive. i was trying to hold out too. id of had to fix it eventually because when i swap for the 7 it cant be cracked..

Just to piss off the haters in this thread, imma cop that 256GB iPhone and give no dambs about my memory usage.

Team Dweeb.

Just to piss off the haters in this thread, imma cop that 256GB iPhone and give no dambs about my memory usage.

Team Dweeb.

Man nobody cares what model you get, only wallet you're affecting is your own

Unless you get the white front, then you are personally offending the male gender

Last edited:

6s $99
6s+ $149
sick.gif

yea i did research, it will cost me 129 plus tax since i dont have apple care, im just pissed my glass screen protector didnt do its job

Back
Top Bottom