Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Okay as someone who runs often the built in GPS on the Watch 2 is enough to make me want to upgrade.

Apple maps. It's always been convenient since it's an out of box feature as opposed to one where you have to download from the app sto. Plus it's pretty good on showing me the congestion on the highways more accurately and in real time. That's big for me since I deal with Atlanta traffic. Not sure if the other maps are good with that feature.

Last edited:
Will the watches be like the phones where you can turn in your older generation for credit toward a new one? If so, this new watch is 100% copped.

I had to do a double take, I thought that was Wayne Brady 
mean.gif

How long does the battery typically last on the first generation? I didn't see any mention of them improving the battery life on the new one.

How long does the battery typically last on the first generation? I didn't see any mention of them improving the battery life on the new one.
Battery life is really good.  I always get a full day with no problems, but I always put it on the charger before I go to bed just like my phone. 

I've never had battery trouble with mines. I out it on as soon as I get up in the morning around 7 right now it's on 89 it's never died on me

Back
Top Bottom