• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
:lol:

-Jet Black iphone 7 version you are forced to buy at least the 128GB version which means more expensive installment monthly plan or $900+ for fully unlocked iphone 7.
-$159 for wireless air pods.

View media item 2158204
Might as well put a Macbook to your ear and call it a day.

But yea they ran off the tracks with that airpod pricing. I don't have the courage.

Last edited:

Did anyone say how stupid that adapter is?
laugh.gif

I'll be dammed I walk around with two wires connected to my phone just to use my headphones.
U need more courage dawg
roll.gif

Took me a second to catch that.

ima stop by tmobile and see what they're talking about. My battery starting to die too quick on this galaxy s6

All phones have that built it. It's called upgrade time life cycle. Once that bat starts going it's time for an upgrade

Terrible selling points. No need to upgrade unless you actually need a new phone imo.

Last edited:
Im coming from a 6+
Hope theres gonna be some trade in promotion

Or maybe I will just cop the 6s+..

The 7 really rubs me the wrong way

SOOOOOOO keynote was garbage

.....earpods don't come out the box

.....earpods don't come out till october

.....earpods cost $160 

sick.gif

So no new macbook pro? :smh:

Wrong keynote.

I hope you didn't sit through that entire thing for that.

When is the keynote for the macbooks!? :lol:

Yea. But I was at my job doing school work too. So I didn't waste any time :smokin

March or October events

Macbook 12 inch was early this year in april, iMac doubtably but maybe next month.

But as it stands, MBP won't get an upgrade, unless they really surprise us.

And TBH I'm more of an Apple computer/iPad person. So I'm waiting along side you. I'm still on a maxed out 2012 MBP. Looking to upgrade but not until they upgrade the hardware.

copping 2 apple watches for me and the lady

I'm keeping my 6+ for another year though, its working perfectly fine..surprisingly :lol:

Supposedly they're holding back on big changes until next year which marks 10 years so we'll see

Back
Top Bottom