Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
http://www.tmonews.com/2016/09/t-mobile-offer-will-get-free-32gb-iphone-7-trade-iphone-6-highe

Hours after Apple announced its new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, T-Mobile has come forward with its launch offer for the new smartphones.

Starting Friday, Sept. 9, at 12:01 am PT, T-Mobile is offering the 32GB iPhone 7 for free when new or existing customers trade in any model  of iPhone 6 or newer. You can also get the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus for $120 with trade-in. And if you’d prefer a 128GB or 256GB model, you can pay $100 or $200, respectively.

There’s some fine print to be aware of with this trade-in offer. Your iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus must be one that you own, it must turn on, and it can’t be water-logged or have a broken screen. Your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus must be purchased with a 24-month finance agreement, and you’ll see monthly bill credits to cancel out the cost of the phone. And if you decide to leave T-Mobile, you can either pay the remaining balance to keep your phone or return it and owe nothing.

T-Mobile also confirmed its pricing  details for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The 32GB iPhone 7 will be $649 (~$27/month), while the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus will be $769 (~$32/month). If you’d like more storage, the 128GB iPhone 7 is $749 and the 256GB model is $849. Meanwhile, the 128GB iPhone 7 Plus is $869 and the 256GB model is $969. Both models are available on EIP and JUMP! On Demand.

Last edited:
Need to find a way to finesse tmo deal to trade in, get the 7 & cancel. Will discuss with my homie that works with them :evil:

So ATT sent me this text a few months ago,

AT&T Free Msg: We appreciate your business so we've made you eligible for an early upgrade when you trade in your AT&T Next smartphone in good condition. It's our way of saying thank you for being a great customer. To order your new phone, visit att.com/next Reply stop to end mktg msgs.
Now here comes the day to act upon it, hello matte black 7 [emoji]128525[/emoji]

gonna have to fix my screen to trade in my 6 for that free 7. paying 120 better than 650 gonna talk to the homies see if they can finesse the broken screen though :smokin

wtf apple. no headphones at all? i got to buy those airpods separate and they are 159? :smh:

giphy.gif

When T mobile says "must be one that you own" do they mean a no contract phone?

I'm currently on ATT but this bill way too damn high.

Think I'm gonna switch from AT&T to T-Mobile. $70 for unlimited everything is way cheaper than my bill now. Hope that deal lasts until like December. Gonna get an iPad on Black Friday and I'd like to add that to my plan.

Last edited:
Is a phone under a two year contract considered "paid off" ?

My bill is only my current plan which doesnt include any payments for the phone itself.

Last edited:
I had no thoughts of getting the iphone7 until seeing tmobile's deal, glad I came in here. Already with tmobile, iphone6 is paid off, another 24mon is nothing and 32gb of storage is more than enough for me. Just gotta make sure nothing happens to my phone for the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Man, hopefully that deal triggers some decent trade in offers from other carriers...just checked the trade in value of my 6 and it was $185 
sick.gif

Wondering when the credits will kick in... Hmm

Doubt they will credit you instantly and it's gonna take a min to verify your phone because I don't think they do it in store. You have to ship your phone out

Back
Top Bottom